Flying Squirrel Motorcycle | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Flying Squirrel Motorcycle

+ 2 to Glen, great guy. Very helpful and awesome service and great person to deal with.

+10 Glen is awesome!! Hes helped me out with my 360.

only had the chance to buy small things from him...he is a stand up guy. great prices and prompt service.

he was the only one in the GTA that had stock of RK 525 XSO master links...

bought a whole bunch of stuff for others from glen.

Great guy to deal with. Best parts buying experience so far.

His customer service is top notch, and it doesnt matter if you are buying $1000's worth of parts or $20 worth of parts.

He has gone above and beyond to help me out to finish up some of the bikes I was working on over the summer.

I met the guy once, we chatted in his shop for a few hours, just on a whim. Seems like a straight-shooting guy to me, too.

thank you

I can get my oem parts at the local dealer but I'm willing to drive that extra bit to deal with a great guy, not enough of those around.

Last edited:
yes, he is located at
388 Carlaw Avenue #102B
Toronto, ON M4M 2X6
(416) 889-8769

I was under the impression that he was moving "any day now" since last I spoke with him a few weeks ago. Not sure what the new address will be, he told me, but I forgot.

I was under the impression that he was moving "any day now" since last I spoke with him a few weeks ago. Not sure what the new address will be, he told me, but I forgot.

yes he is suppose to be moving

Glen's the man. Manages his inventory well. Knows when everything is coming in and going out. Good stuff. Only been once or twice so far, but always recommend him to friends starting to ride.

Used him once and I'll gladly order from him again.

Quick, fast shipping, kept communicating the whole time via email.

Everyone wins!

he did move, one door down, in the same hall! haha

hes helped me out ALOT so a++++ to FS motorcycle

+1 on FS.

This summer I was on a ride with my 2 buddies (81 XS650 and a 64 Triumph chopper) a thread on a clutch bolt spun out on my buddys Triumph and Glen did his best to help get that bolt rethreaded... I've purchased my Tomasellis and a few other small things from him..... love the ride from Vaughan to his Area on a day off.

Positive reviews for Glen at Flying Squirrel. He's been supplying me with materials and advice with my cafe racer project, his prices and service have been great!

Another +1 for fsmotorcycle!

I picked up a ytz10s battery from Glen yesterday, he was the cheapest I could find anywhere and had it in stock ready to go.

Thanks again Glen!

Glen and FSmotorcycles FTW. Bought a bunch of stuff from him and he's awesome, great prices and excellent service.

Back
Top Bottom