Fiat 500 poor resale? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fiat 500 poor resale?

The reviews could be from NA where people need a f150 to buy a bread. Most of the trip the ladies stayed in the back, but I took some naps back there. It's not roomy, but it's more than adequate and better than many cars that are bigger. Anyways, I mentioned it for its brisk handling. If I want more room in the back I'll look at the 944

The reviews could be from NA where people need a f150 to buy a bread. Most of the trip the ladies stayed in the back, but I took some naps back there. It's not roomy, but it's more than adequate and better than many cars that are bigger. Anyways, I mentioned it for its brisk handling. If I want more room in the back I'll look at the 944
Bro, Audi not working out for you?

Bro, Audi not working out for you?
Just got totalled by a red light runner 3 hours ago. The other driver was probably doing over 80kmh. Considering I walked away it worked out to the end.

I'm probally going to get a lot less than it's worth for it. It was in better condition than it came out of the factory with all the maintenance and preventive maintenance I did on it.
4660ffcc9d715c36a01d8c2d5e5bfb0c.jpg

Ouch...that sucks. Good to hear you're OK, a few feet further back and it might have been a lot worse, that looks like quite the hit.

Don't accept the first offer from the insurance company...you CAN make a case for a higher value.

Get to the doctor and get checked out....CYA. You will probably feel it more in a day or three than you do now.

Maybe you could join us in the EV thread for the replacement. ;)

Has to be manual, be able to sleep in, and AWD. I would love an EV but considering most of my driving is for extended skiing trips in remote places EV won't work. One car that I really liked lately is the Fiesta ST, but I doubt it would work for me.

Has to be manual, be able to sleep in, and AWD. I would love an EV but considering most of my driving is for extended skiing trips in remote places EV won't work. One car that I really liked lately is the Fiesta ST, but I doubt it would work for me.
Glad to hear you're ok. Definitely take PPs cya advice and get checked out at the dr asap. Better safe than sorry in these situations.

Sent from my [device_name] using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Oh yea my shoulder is really bad. I'm at the hospital but it will probally take a long time before I get an x-ray.

What's the best way to proceed? Talk to the ins directly, get a lawyer?

Oh yea my shoulder is really bad. I'm at the hospital but it will probally take a long time before I get an x-ray.

Paging @Hedo2002 -- this is the guy you wanna talk to

Sent from my [device_name] using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Just got totalled by a red light runner 3 hours ago. The other driver was probably doing over 80kmh. Considering I walked away it worked out to the end.

I'm probally going to get a lot less than it's worth for it. It was in better condition than it came out of the factory with all the maintenance and preventive maintenance I did on it.

That'll buff right out.

Glad you are ok, sorry to see the beating the car took.

Be VERY careful what you say to your insurance company would be my advice as this point.

As good as our insurance company has been to us in all our past claims, I always have it in the back of my head that ultimately they are a for-profit business and don't always have their clients best interests first and foremost, especially when it comes to expensive medical treatment.

I wouldn't rush to lawyer up at this point unless your injuries are far worse than you anticipate at the moment, however. Probably not going to net any benefit.

Best of luck!
Look forward to reading your future posts.

Thanks for the advice and wishes everyone. X-ray is good.

I'll try to keep you entertained rockerguy. I will have lots of free time on my hands.

Crap.

I almost got smoked by a red runner while making a left yesterday on the way to work. Thankfully i've come to anticipate the 1 person that always runs a solid red every time so i was covering the brakes.

The amount of people piling into the intersection during reds is really getting out of hand.

The amount of people piling into the intersection during reds is really getting out of hand.

Probably the same people that complain the loudest about red light cameras becoming more common.

Thanks for the advice and wishes everyone. X-ray is good.

I'll try to keep you entertained rockerguy. I will have lots of free time on my hands.

X-ray is good.

That's what my brother said. Then a second look found soft tissue damage, micro fractures and an invitation to a lot of surprise pains.

On another thread I Googled a few details and came up with the GTAM thread where the OP divulged things that should have been kept private.

Don't get goaded into any more discussion.

Glad it wasn't worse but it could get worse.

Good is relative, I am happy nothing is broken, shatterd, or hemorrhageing. The grade 3 clavicle rupture is painful and will take time to heal but it's "good" considering the circumstances.

What's not good is the fact that I got hit full on on a green on a dry road and the other car did not even brake. It was not an accident, she was careless and distracted. She will get a minimal charge. We pay one of the highest insurances in NA, but we to exaust our benefits before the insurance pays for anything. If I get injured again before my benefits cycle ends I won't have any coverage. Then everyone gets less than what the car is worth from the insurance.

Probably the same people that complain the loudest about red light cameras becoming more common.
Tell that in jurisdictions like Calgary where many RLC locations ended up being enhanced with SOG capabilities as well (speed on green)....... because gov't and money. (I have no problem with RLCs only)

Last edited:
Good is relative, I am happy nothing is broken, shatterd, or hemorrhageing. The grade 3 clavicle rupture is painful and will take time to heal but it's "good" considering the circumstances.

What's not good is the fact that I got hit full on on a green on a dry road and the other car did not even brake. It was not an accident, she was careless and distracted. She will get a minimal charge. We pay one of the highest insurances in NA, but we to exaust our benefits before the insurance pays for anything. If I get injured again before my benefits cycle ends I won't have any coverage. Then everyone gets less than what the car is worth from the insurance.

You pay for physio benefits either directly or as a taxable benefit from your employer. The system / perpetrator forces you to use them up before the insurer has to kick in. If you later in your cycle need benefits because you overdid some sport you have to pay out of pocket. Those benefits were never designed to cover the blunders of idiots on the road.

You are often ahead if your car is a write off. If they fix it and you later trade it in you lose thousands in diminished value because SOME ELSE smashed it.

Thank you Auntie Kathy for your improved car insurance system. Where the hell is the deterrent for bad drivers?

What has Mr. Brown got to say about this injustice?

Mr Brown is probably the same as Kathy. He smells like a rat

I've said this or similar before ... The penalties that were applied for "stunt driving" should have been applied to being at-fault in any collision involving bodily injury. Being bad but not actually doing any damage is treated worse than actually hurting or killing someone ... "But there's a difference between an intentional act and being momentarily distracted" BULL, Tell that to the people in this very thread who were injured in someone-else's-fault collisions where the other driver more or less gets a slap on the wrist.

Back
Top Bottom