Fake ID's | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fake ID's

LoneRonin

Of all the **** we talk about here someone should have some experience on this topic...

Looking for a cousin...if only he could grow a proper beard he'd be fine using an old one of mine. He looks mature enough to get by grabbing beers at a restaurant but clubs/lounges always ID.

Of all the **** we talk about here someone should have some experience on this topic...

Looking for a cousin...if only he could grow a proper beard he'd be fine using an old one of mine. He looks mature enough to get by grabbing beers at a restaurant but clubs/lounges always ID.

Classic topic Jason.
From what I've got outta this site, your best hope got banned a while back.

20+ years ago I got fake ID by borrowing a buddy's health card (red and white one) and birth certificate. I took them to the MTO and said I lost my license and needed a new one. So they gave me a new picture card with my picture/his name, address, and birth date.

I doubt that would work anymore though... I bet when Service Ontario pulls up a license number a picture comes with it.

Classic topic Jason.
From what I've got outta this site, your best hope got banned a while back.

lol...TAFB I'm assuming. He was a good guy and always tried to help, whether it made sense or not...

You know he'd definitely have a hookup riding around with all that jailbait.

I won't be offering help as I did this when i was younger and thought it was the coolest thing. Now I personally know 4 different bar owners and how much they stand to lose if someone is caught underage. Not worth it at all.

Can't wait for a year or two?

lol...TAFB I'm assuming. He was a good guy and always tried to help, whether it made sense or not...

Yeah because TAFB isn't on here anymore ... :rolleyes:

BINGO.
Yes - making sense what not a strong point, but excellent reading.
Most of the goodens are banned, unfortunately.........but at least you're still here!!

Back on topic: Sorry, I could have helped y'all out 45 yrs ago, today, not so much.

I won't be offering help as I did this when i was younger and thought it was the coolest thing. Now I personally know 4 different bar owners and how much they stand to lose if someone is caught underage. Not worth it at all.

Can't wait for a year or two?

Realistically at an event or a venue where there are hundreds of people no one is going to go around trying to "catch" people.

Personally I never had this problem so can't say how hard the waiting game is. Grade 9-10 we'd find the local hobo near our school and have him grab us whatever we wanted, we'd get him a 40 of his choice, usually OE or Schlitz and leave all our empties, we had no interest in clubs or bars then. This relationship lasted two years but then he just disappeared, however by then I was able to grow a proper beard and got an ID off my cousin. I looked like a 20lbs lighter version. It worked everywhere. Even with Sq.1 and Wonderland security when we got caught sipping tall boys and burning blunts in the parking lot...They ended up banning his *** for a year and he had no clue :lmao::lmao:

Yeah because TAFB isn't on here anymore ... :rolleyes:

what's the new alias??

My younger brother got a license with his pic on it by walking in and saying he was me. They asked him my date of birth, mom's maiden name, address. Took his picture and handed him my license. This was back in the laminated days though. At what point do they take a new picture now?

My younger brother got a license with his pic on it by walking in and saying he was me. They asked him my date of birth, mom's maiden name, address. Took his picture and handed him my license. This was back in the laminated days though. At what point do they take a new picture now?

tell them you are going through changes and need your id to reflect that (dress as a female...lol)
let's see them argue with you...just yell and scream why are you being like that...lol

20+ years ago I got fake ID by borrowing a buddy's health card (red and white one) and birth certificate. I took them to the MTO and said I lost my license and needed a new one. So they gave me a new picture card with my picture/his name, address, and birth date.

I doubt that would work anymore though... I bet when Service Ontario pulls up a license number a picture comes with it.

Yeah they have these things called "computers" now and they're all connected over the "internet".

Yeah they have these things called "computers" now and they're all connected over the "internet".

No **** Sherlock, hence why I said I doubt it would work these days.

Just declare your ID or convince someone that looks a bit like him to "lose" their license. I did not look at all like the guy's ID I had. Getting a fake ID from different provinces/states is way more suspicious.

Another classic Lone Ronin thread.

I used to know a place in TO that did it, but I think they were shut down.

i got mine in some shop in Toronto. then i went and got other cards made up to go with it

i had a real wallet, and then the party wallet.

There are places around dundas square (north of dundas on yonge). My friend got an arizona drivers license and arizona u student card maybr 5 years ago

There are places around dundas square (north of dundas on yonge). My friend got an arizona drivers license and arizona u student card maybr 5 years ago

I used to work as a bouncer in a bar, and nothing was more suspicious than 5 buddies out for a night of drinking and 1 of them had a USA drivers license... LOL

I used to work as a bouncer in a bar, and nothing was more suspicious than 5 buddies out for a night of drinking and 1 of them had a USA drivers license... LOL

Ahahh thats fine. Im sure when we went out there was suspicion aswell...but when my buddy put on that southern accent ahahha then it was real bad. We still ended up getting in to almost everywhere (there may have been a couple of times he was rejected).

Back
Top Bottom