Fak her right in Pus**: feminists need to suck the big one! | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fak her right in Pus**: feminists need to suck the big one!

I think you misunderstood the prank video above or didn't fully capture what was going on.

The stranger in question here though is a live news broadcaster, irrespective of male or female, prime example below. a FEMALE says it to a MALE reporter, then cue back to the newsroom where you find TWO FEMALE anchors laughing their heads off at it. Where is the discrimination there I ask you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wryo0kion3c

We're already in that world...in many cases.

...they might know you're joking, a stranger doesn't. like the prank vid above...he's lucky they saw the camera or if he was in a different neighbourhood, he's still get his butt kicked....prank or not.

That video right there shows how hypocritical some people are and how out of context the whole situation is

I think you misunderstood the prank video above or didn't fully capture what was going on.

The stranger in question here though is a live news broadcaster, irrespective of male or female, prime example below. a FEMALE says it to a MALE reporter, then cue back to the newsroom where you find TWO FEMALE anchors laughing their heads off at it. Where is the discrimination there I ask you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wryo0kion3c

No I got it. Just saying just cause it was a prank and he said 'nickel' he could still get beat in the wrong setting.

As for the woman saying it with a male reporter....it all comes down to who says it and who is receiving it. i.e. a black guy calling another the 'n' name won't bat an eye....a white guy saying it, well....

For sure people have different senses of humour, just acknowledge that instead of naming it discrimination and getting the guy fired

No I got it. Just saying just cause it was a prank and he said 'nickel' he could still get beat in the wrong setting.

As for the woman saying it with a male reporter....it all comes down to who says it and who is receiving it. i.e. a black guy calling another the 'n' name won't bat an eye....a white guy saying it, well....

as someone pointed out...maybe there's more to it and he was an employee on the edge already. We don't know the full story.

that to me is between the employee and the employer, during working contract hours, not whilst out on a sunday, with friends, having beers, watching a game.

as someone pointed out...maybe there's more to it and he was an employee on the edge already. We don't know the full story.

Which was my concern on other forums. Unfortunately racism towards white males is rampate in this country.

Are you now down to the desperate "Well there are worse things happening so people shouldn't get man at this" defense? How about both. I am outraged over corruption as much as I am with verbal harassment of people at work. They both are terrible. the importance of one does not negate the importance of the other.

Its just all the elites out to get you.

Are you Turbo dish?

What about a black guy calling a white guy honky or bird ****. Does he get a beat down? Or how about a bullet in the spine like Barbara Turnbull, who just died recently after being paralyzed after being shot in the back by a group of nickels during a robbery? What a bunch of ***** HOLE losers on this forum! Turbo, Adrath, etc.

Maybe his black manager wanted him fired so the black manager can get his niece hired in Shawns place.

Which was my concern on other forums. Unfortunately racism towards white males is rampate in this country.

LoLz. So he whines, the white male, at the very top of the socio-economic pyramid. "Oh, so much racism against me!"

I imagine that it is lonely at the top. Ha-ha...

In any case... I don't think this is a case of "racism" at all. :p

LoLz. So he whines, the white male, at the very top of the socio-economic pyramid. "Oh, so much racism against me!"

I imagine that it is lonely at the top. Ha-ha...

In any case... I don't think this is a case of "racism" at all. :p

Do you think Shawna Hunt would have approached a group of black guys and made the same accusations? She might have been shot in the spine like Barbara Turnbull. Ya marco goggle Barbara Turnbull.

Last edited:
Do you think Shawna Hunt would have approached a group of black guys and made the same accusations?

You can try hard -all you want- to make this about race. I do not think it was.

"What if the guys were black?"

Honestly, I do not care about the "what if's" that did not happened.

You can try hard -all you want- to make this about race. I do not think it was.

"What if the guys were black?"

Honestly, I do not care about the "what if's" that did not happened.

Actually my original aurgument was about elitist media whores who abuse the power of a media giant against a couple of soccer fans that did not even say FHRITP. Somebody else brought up the subjecyt of the N word being used. But you didn't answer my question. Would Shawna Hunt approached a random group of black guys after a an unrelated white male yells FHRIRP into her camera mans mic? Marco show some balls answer please, simple question. BTW were you born in Canada?

...But you didn't answer my question. Would Shawna Hunt approached a random group of black guys after a an unrelated white male yells FHRIRP into her camera mans mic? ....

Sure she would. She's on live TV and has evidence if something goes wrong. The chance anyone is really stupid enough to commit a violent crime on live TV, in this country, after a football game is pretty low.

The leftards will accuse her of Racism. Besides there was a brown guy in this clip. Why didn't Shawna question him? The guy in the background and the security guard? She picked the two closest white guys. I would have told her to **** off, and if she didn't I would have put her under citizens arrest and used as much force as needed to accomplish my task.
http://www.680news.com/2015/05/15/raw-video-shauna-hunt-confronts-men-about-fhritp/

Last edited:
Do you think Shawna Hunt would have approached a group of black guys and made the same accusations? She might have been shot in the spine like Barbara Turnbull. Ya marco goggle Barbara Turnbull.

What does Barbara Turnbull have to do with this????? :confused: It was '83 and she was a victim of pre-meditated armed robbery, not a bunch of guys mouthing off after a sport event in front of a TV camera.

White males are't getting "discriminated" against. There's a backlash from the past recipients of actual discrimination and racism. Kinda the same as males getting the short end of the stick in "modern" times in Family Court proceedings. An over correction from the past status quo.

Back
Top Bottom