Fak her right in Pus**: feminists need to suck the big one! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fak her right in Pus**: feminists need to suck the big one!

You don't see anything sexual in the nature of the phrase?

They never touched her. thats where i think we go overboard with everything. Its harassment sure but they never touched her, grabbed her or did anything physical with her.

They never touched her. thats where i think we go overboard with everything. Its harassment sure but they never touched her, grabbed her or did anything physical with her.

If the touched her it would no longer be sexual harassment, it would be sexual assault.

She didn't seem to have much trouble saying something vulgar on live tv herself.

I imagine that big brother will be watching for her to step out of line now too.

if they did something and she confronted the one who said it, I could see it, but she went over and asked.

Last edited:
She didn't seem to have much trouble saying something vulgar on live tv herself.

I imagine that big brother will be watching for her to step out of line now too.

if they did something and she confronted the one who said it, I could see it, but she went over and asked.

The fact that men are much MUCH easier targets is not even in question for me. Women ALWAYS get away with things that men would never get away with.

Baggsy, you and I have such different outlooks. Are you really over 50?

Last edited:
The fact that men are much MUCH easier targets is not even in question for me. Women ALWAYS get away with things that men would never get away with.

Not ALWAYS. You wouldn't have wanted to be born female not so long ago.

Not ALWAYS. You wouldn't have wanted to be born female not so long ago.

I meant in our time. I thought it was implied. In the past, youre right but in the last couple of decades, men have become the second class citizens relative to women in Canada.

I meant in our time. I thought it was implied. In the past, youre right but in the last couple of decades, men have become the second class citizens relative to women in Canada.

Only if you play the fool. Some didn't get the memo, got burned. When was life ever fair?

Welcome to the wonderful world of memes.

ss_zps04j1dike.jpg

Last edited:
These guys are drunken losers. It was funny one time when the original guy did it years ago but not over and over,
however it isn't sexual harassment ( they don't work with her and they don't have power over her)and the fact they are trying to find a crime to pin on these guys is insane.
as a boss I wouldn't fire these guys. I would make an example of them. Make them apologize publicly, demote them , cut their pay , make them do some kind of charity work,and put them on probation ( if they were good workers who deserved another chance) then if they do anything wrong after that fire them . If not they will be paying them a lot of money for wrongful dismissal
does anyone here want to be penalized for ANY of their behaviour outside work?

Last edited:
Well deserved, and I would have fired him too.

I know it is not the same, but in the financial industry there are people waiting in line to get into the $100,000 + jobs, if one of them is an idiot and goes on camera like that (potentially damaging the company's reputation).... just fire him, and bring in someone who is better educated to replace him.

Back
Top Bottom