Fak her right in Pus**: feminists need to suck the big one! | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fak her right in Pus**: feminists need to suck the big one!

I'm telling you, she baited them big time. Give someone enough rope and they'll hang "themselves". Too bad many here are not aware of the tactics reporters use. They know WHEN to ask WHAT to ask and HOW to get the answer out of you they're looking for. She kept saying in later interviews that she just simply had enough of it. Enough of WHAT exactly?? Does she really think that the phrase "frak her in the p***sy" was miraculously coined around her??? I doubt it but she sure implanted that seed and played the victim card while she was the instigator

Proverbs 18:7
The mouths of fools are their undoing, and their lips are a snare to their very lives.

No. Two weeks of pay in lieu of notice. Any accrued vacation time, one week of Severance pay after two years up to a certain number.

You can sue them for wrongful dismissal, discrimination etc. not guaranteed you will win though. My fiancee is about to go through this.

For instance. You are highly specialized in your field, you quit your job at company a to go to company b. After 6 month they fire you. You can sue them because of your specialization, finding a job with similar pay will be difficult. I can see you guys rolling your eyes but thats just how it is.

This stuff obviously doesnt apply to ppl making 15 bucks an hour but $40 an hour plus or 100k salaries, finding a job in a timely fashion can be difficult.

More often than not, companies look at legal fees at $500+ an hour, and say screw it, we'll settle.
You can't be serious. Most companies have a 6 month probation period now, and can release anyone no matter how much they make if they don't perform up to company standards. We let go of people making over 100k, You're still back in the 80's thinking companies just pay out rather then fight it now a days. Most large companies have legal departments that handle these kind of cases. It's obvious she wasn't good enough to make their company. Get over it move on lmao

I am serious, and the company DID settle, rather nicely i might add...but hey, you keep LMAO all you want.

This might apply to something like 3% of the population ... Or some rather small populace. There's alway exceptions.

Again, like i give **** what you think. Lawyer was hired a month ago, paperwork processed and a compensation amount requested. We fully expected a heated back and fourth, hence the "about to go through it". We received word yesterday afternoon that they countered at favourable amount and she accepted.

Tell you what, next time we're both at a group ride together, you're more than welcome to voice your BS wave flagging in my face. Calling me a liar is easy behind a keyboard.

Again, like i give **** what you think. Lawyer was hired a month ago, paperwork processed and a compensation amount requested. We fully expected a heated back and fourth, hence the "about to go through it". We received word yesterday afternoon that they countered at favourable amount and she accepted.

Tell you what, next time we're both at a group ride together, you're more than welcome to voice your BS wave flagging in my face. Calling me a liar is easy behind a keyboard.
Anytime your man enough. I guess you have being caught exaggerating again, as usual.

media-4997-w400-c0x0x29x102-q100.jpg

Badass? More like sonny lite.

nikcuF right on the original post.
Complete BS he got fired, the female reporter made her business to walk over to the guy and question, what does she expect, the guys are out enjoying a game having a few beers and the dude gets sacked as he had an opinion, he had humour.

nikcuF bull if you ask me!!!!!

World is gone into too much of a liberal pussy!

Laugh, take it on the chin and get on with your job, don't make the job that you chose to do, into a vendetta for feminists around the world.

Hydro One can suck it. The reporter can suck it even more.

Proverbs 18:7
The mouths of fools are their undoing, and their lips are a snare to their very lives.

John 8:7

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;ZXuXsD_wbcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXuXsD_wbcQ[/video]

I'm telling you, she baited them big time. Give someone enough rope and they'll hang "themselves". Too bad many here are not aware of the tactics reporters use. They know WHEN to ask WHAT to ask and HOW to get the answer out of you they're looking for. She kept saying in later interviews that she just simply had enough of it. Enough of WHAT exactly?? Does she really think that the phrase "frak her in the p***sy" was miraculously coined around her??? I doubt it but she sure implanted that seed and played the victim card while she was the instigator

You could go one step further and say she took advantage of a couple of drunk guys. Double standards at work here. If I pick up a drunk chick in a bar, screw her and the next day she says she was in no condition to give consent, well I get charged with rape. Media whore Shawna Hunt doesn't even bother to pursue the actual guy that made the FHRITP remark, but goes after the closest white guys and goes paparazzi on them. If those guys were black you can bet Shawna would not have approached them because making the same accusations towards a group of black guys would have been racist.

Back
Top Bottom