EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. Please don't watch if you are faint of heart! | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. Please don't watch if you are faint of heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's a direct question it's quite obvious, but if you want to sidestep the question that's fine. That's a favourite tactic in these situations but that too has become obvious.

I don't want to trot out the word "troll" because that's a cop out. I am curious to see how someone can, in all honesty, support the actions of Israel in this situation given all the information and background at hand. When we're finished here I'll give you a nice summary of the answers you've already given me.
You can't even comprehend what you read in the most basic sense. You may give your summary but I won't be putting much stock in it, to put it politely.

You are clearly well informed on the subject, and I respect that. But "Graphic" video's with bold headlines.. that's straight out of the Propaganda handbook..... pg.1 ... I understand why you do it. As was stated earlier in the thread, it worked wonderfully for the North Vietnamese, but to come on a motorcycle forum and bludgeon me with it some more as if I dont get enough of it on FB and Google News, well....

...Your shock treatment has fried my nerves and erased my patience/tolerance for the subject. I doubt your intention (and that of the entire "movement" for that matter) was to make me care less then I previously did, but at the moment I do... and I doubt I am alone in that feeling.

I do appreciate the feedback. And i can totally see where you are coming from. The only thing im gonig to say is this. While Israel and pro Israelis have an unlimited backing by the richest countries and most lethal militaries in the world, the only thing Palestinians have going for them is the world public opinion (besides a few thousand hand made rockets that hit nowhere).
The reason to start threads like this is to spread the word on whats happening (which is thoudans dying every year and to me its a big deal) in places where people might not be familiar with the subject in hope that more and more people become aware of the situation.
Israel has almost the entire corporate media (FOX, CNN, BBC, MSNBC and...) pushing their agenda while Palestinians have no such privilage. All they have is people spreading the word in social media.
That being said, again, i do understand your point and i do realize this is not motorcycle related. As i mentioned earlier in this thread though, hundreds of non motorcycle ene even political threads are active on this site so i thought this would be not that out of place.
Either ways, hope i didnt completely desensitize you because whethe rmy approach works or not, these people are being killed and forced out of their homes for 66 years now.

Fox and MSNBC on the same team, beautiful. Maybe there's hope for the Jews and Muslims after all.

I have no idea why the west sucks so much Zionist cock... it makes no sense to me, other than maybe to maintain a stronghold military presence in the middle east. The guilt seems to be overwhelming. Why is there so much drama and so much violence centred around these Jewish people? How many of them in the entire world, maybe 20 million? Damn... talk about insignificant. Religious nonsense.

I have no idea why the west sucks so much Zionist cock... it makes no sense to me, other than maybe to maintain a stronghold military presence in the middle east. The guilt seems to be overwhelming. Why is there so much drama and so much violence centred around these Jewish people? How many of them in the entire world, maybe 20 million? Damn... talk about insignificant. Religious nonsense.

I know, let's suck some Al Qaeda, Muslim Brthrhood, Hamas cock for a change!

Or, you know, stop sucking cock altogether? Maybe that would work well.

Why does the West support that Democratic stronghold? Come on let's show some Muslim love.

Democracy? Like Hamas being democratically elected, you mean?

Democracy is only democracy if they elect the guy we like.

Otherwise terrorism. Go go Zion. Chosen people. Bible, etc.

Democracies, nonetheless. You either like democracy or you don't. Which is it? Flip or flop?

Democracy is only democracy if they elect the guy we like.

Otherwise terrorism. Go go Zion. Chosen people. Bible, etc.

Soon ISIS will be elected in Israel, democratically. Or maybe a suitcase with some codes will intervene.

Flip flop flip flop

We must support democracy!

... but not that democracy

When is the Daily Show over? I'm curious to know the latest pop opinion. How's that bieber fever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom