Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie??? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday night - Lakeshore and Leslie???

i want to roll what time you guys leaving n where u guys meeting up?

Cool. I'm thinkin were gonna be at KC Timmies for around 9 headin out around 10. You gonna have a 2up?

TAFB has other things on the go tonight lol j/k
OMG how did you know!??! I did get 5 txt msgs on my phone asking if I was coming down, felt bad telling everyone no ;)

Someone must have leaked you some secret info ;)

-Jamie M.

I rode by around 10:30, although I was on my way to work and didn't stop. I saw a ton of bikes.

After I passed by, some girl (riding some naked bike..didnt see) leading a group of about 5 flew by me on some of curves on Lakeshore. Nice bum:)

Great turnout! Was my first time out there and had a blast.
Where did you guys go on the way back on DVP? I thought you guys were all behind me but I turned around and no one was there!

Great turnout! Was my first time out there and had a blast.
Where did you guys go on the way back on DVP? I thought you guys were all behind me but I turned around and no one was there!

lol you were gone man, we took DVP all the way up 404 to HWY 7 and split off there.

+1 first time out, awesome seeing so many rides!

First time there - had lots of fun - met lots of new people and loved the ride to the lake the view was gorgeous

Nice seeing you again Buttercupprincess.

....Pr lured me to the water with promise of ice cream. Did I get any? N-O!

Nice seeing you again Buttercupprincess.

at least now there is someone I can call 'princess' without getting brow beat.:rolleyes:
i too was lured by false promises of the frozen treat yet found none...

yea we were led astray..

can I get an amen???!!!

damn I'm going to sleep..... :happy3:

i diiiiiiiiiidddddddd?!?!?!!?:eek:

:p teehee..

I think I did :cool:

...there was icecream there tho.. only it was really a cafe/restaurant :confused1:
the view was beeeeeeeeautifullll.:)..and the rising red moon made it magical:D;)

glad everyone had a nice ride and enjoyed the scenery :)
.. too bad nobody had a camera..boooo.. next time fo'sure

Nice meeting everyone last night, though I only remember a few names (Me = terrible with names, so don't be surprised if I ask you again the next time I see you ;)).

anybody know the guy taking pictures of everyone when the rode in?

i'd like to get a copy of the ones with myself and my wife

i diiiiiiiiiidddddddd?!?!?!!?:eek:

:p teehee..

I think I did :cool:

...there was icecream there tho.. only it was really a cafe/restaurant :confused1:
the view was beeeeeeeeautifullll.:)..and the rising red moon made it magical:D;)

glad everyone had a nice ride and enjoyed the scenery :)
.. too bad nobody had a camera..boooo.. next time fo'sure

sooooooooo. you and azia had a magical night under under the moonlit sky by the lake?!?!

does her hubby know?or was he there too?!?! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom