Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 52 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

Normally we finish up before sundown; I don't like running the back roads at night. If you hang out for a bit at the end and chat, it will be dark by then. I have a Shark helmet with a clear outer visor and an internal flip-down dark visor, so the answer is both!

I thought you sold your street bike??

And no, this is not the Eglinton and Hwy 10 ride.

Got a street bike. Track days are too far in between.

K I might come out but I don't have a clear visor at the moment so I'm splitting around 9

Ill be there @ 7

Last edited:
Good ride. Thanks Brian p. sorry I had to split I was having a hard time with my tinted visor. Next time ill bring my clear one.

I had to sit out today...I was having some new rotors/pads and a SS brake line put on. Bike feels like new and I'm really loving the new brake line, gone is that mushy feeling and having to pull the lever all the way back...

I had to sit out today...I was having some new rotors/pads and a SS brake line put on. Bike feels like new and I'm really loving the new brake line, gone is that mushy feeling and having to pull the lever all the way back...

I hope you installed "floating rotors"! :p

Looks like the showers will clear out this afternoon. I know some of the regulars are at the Mosport track day ... have fun and stay safe! For the rest of us who had to work today, usual time, usual place.

Back
Top Bottom