Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

Bumps always goes easier when rider is doing wheele....
:D

ps: Wide open throttle helps on bumpy roads :D

Last edited:
^^ I know you two were at Cayuga today but had to go before the vintage race, which was very late in the day. Finished 2nd. The guy who finished behind me in the qualifier found 4 seconds a lap between Sat and Sun, and I only found 1. Good race though.

I'm out this coming Thurs, will be at Shannonville.

Re: Every Thursday Group ride.

No, but you have to be a competent rider and not a squidiot, and you need to wear proper gear, and it's also appreciated if your bike has a muffler that actually does something. (we prefer not to have residents calling the cops on us.) This is not a noob ride, nor is it a stunting ride.

I hope you won't be in a hurry I might be 5 min late ....

Ok. Look like I had pluged curb at Timmie. I wouldn't be suprised if that was that gas station in dundas. Repair turn to be easy, I just had to wide open throttle for few seconds.
Anyway lucky me!

Thanks for the great lead and route Low Rider! Another fantastic ride.
I ended up at Burito Boyz in Brampton to top off the night!
Nice to see everyone, looking forward to next Thurs already!

I rode by but saw all 600 + cc machines so decided I wouldnt fit in and just left.

I was on the 08 kawi ninja 250r green.

The size of the bike doesn't matter. It is what you can do with it that counts. Ask Brian when he brings his 125. Can't catch him in the corners......

The size of the bike doesn't matter. It is what you can do with it that counts. Ask Brian when he brings his 125. Can't catch him in the corners......

I thought so.

I'm pretty good so maybe I'll just come out next week.

^^^ What he said. If you are good in cornering, your 250 will be advantage in the twisty parts of the ride. The 600++ power is not really a factor except for straight line acceleration, but then comes the turn again ....

Had a blast on Thursday. I wont be able to come out to the next ride but you can bet I'll be miserable and grumpy all day because its suppose to be beautiful. Hope to see you guys soon.

We'll be just as miserable without you there.

Had a blast on Thursday. I wont be able to come out to the next ride but you can bet I'll be miserable and grumpy all day because its suppose to be beautiful. Hope to see you guys soon.

I can show you that a 600 will kick a 250's *** in corners pufff :p:p

^^^ What he said. If you are good in cornering, your 250 will be advantage in the twisty parts of the ride. The 600++ power is not really a factor except for straight line acceleration, but then comes the turn again ....

This isn't the kind of talk that goes on around our rides.
Stop it now.

If it ever turns into this kind of crap, I'm out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zeusozapo81

Posts: 149 Re: Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can show you that a 600 will kick a 250's *** in corners pufff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxs

Back
Top Bottom