every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm

^^^^^^ LMAO Good one Rob!!!! Bike show next

BTW forgot to mention the intellect Josh (professor) SORRY

Last edited:
^^^^^^ LMAO Good one Rob!!!! Bike show next

BTW forgot to mention the intellect Josh (professor) SORRY

I see how it is. Easily forgotten. I can't wait for the bike show. Got lots of money in my piggy bank to spend!
You guys have a merry Christmas.

Just a thought. I have a couple days off over the break. What do you guys think of a couple beers and wings one night?
Throwing it out their.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To keep with the theme why not friday dec 27th LOL. I am definitely in.... Professor you being the furthest and Zeniceguy too you guys post up times or specific days and we can organize something, maybe some of the Milton boys uhhum Mike will come out.
So josh piggy bank is full eh... like new bike full? I am looking and MIGHT pick something up at the bike show, me and Rob are going to the show so come along

To keep with the theme why not friday dec 27th LOL. I am definitely in.... Professor you being the furthest and Zeniceguy too you guys post up times or specific days and we can organize something, maybe some of the Milton boys uhhum Mike will come out.
So josh piggy bank is full eh... like new bike full? I am looking and MIGHT pick something up at the bike show, me and Rob are going to the show so come along

27 sounds good to me. ! I don't know about time ? 6-7? Too early too late? I don't care.
As for show, of course I'll come. But not to buy new wheels. Maybe some extra track stuff. With the new home and renos, the wife has tapped into my piggy bank. The following year Forsure something new !

27 sounds good to me. ! I don't know about time ? 6-7? Too early too late? I don't care.
As for show, of course I'll come. But not to buy new wheels. Maybe some extra track stuff. With the new home and renos, the wife has tapped into my piggy bank. The following year Forsure something new !

Ok 630 sounds good,you wanna come down this way?I wanna get a new to me bike but don't know if I can part with knarley Nelly.... maybe spend a couple of grand on some breast augmentation along with a booty lift. Gonna get me some leather riding pants and join you on the track this upcoming season I might regret it and end up hooked like Corsara

wow. everyone is hitting the track next year.

Unreal.
Wife just told me we have a Christmas thing at our place with her side of the fam Friday.
Not looking to schedule around me but I'd do Saturday?

Coming to the track manny!? This is going to be an even better summer!

wow. everyone is hitting the track next year.

Ya baby got me a 125 to rip up the track,watch out Anil LOL ;)

Didn't you get a track bike and if so does that mean we will see a more civilized version of the warpster this upcoming season instead of the confrontational crazy lined wheelie stoppied mofo.I kid

Happy holidays Anil

OK sat it is where and what time works

If you guys are against wheelies snd stoppies we cant ride no more :(

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

If you guys are against wheelies snd stoppies we cant ride no more :(

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

C'mon TJ you know me whatever works for you bud... I don't mind at all and love seeing it which is why I like to be right behind the assassin all ride to watch the show it doesn't bother me as I like to fool around now and then

Last edited:
You guys want daytime beers and wings or evening? I only ask because 11:30 the world junior game is on against the checks!

And I have no issues with drinking in the morning. Just saying

Ok 630 sounds good,you wanna come down this way?I wanna get a new to me bike but don't know if I can part with knarley Nelly.... maybe spend a couple of grand on some breast augmentation along with a booty lift. Gonna get me some leather riding pants and join you on the track this upcoming season I might regret it and end up hooked like Corsara

Might ? :)

Ya baby got me a 125 to rip up the track,watch out Anil LOL ;)

Didn't you get a track bike and if so does that mean we will see a more civilized version of the warpster this upcoming season instead of the confrontational crazy lined wheelie stoppied mofo.I kid

Happy holidays Anil

OK sat it is where and what time works

guess we will all have to find out next time at the track. i don't even know what to expect from myself.

Back
Top Bottom