Etobicoke Riders 6.0 | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Etobicoke Riders 6.0

Hi. This is my first post. :)

Looking for riding buddies in Etobicoke. Started with an Ex250 in 1998/9. Went to a zx-6r for two seasons. Then sold it...had a family. This summer I got back on a bike after many years. Have a CBR 500. Not interested in crazy riding. Feel like a newbie. If anyone has patience for me and would like a riding friend I am all game. Live at Rathburn and Martin Grove.

Hiya. Newbie rider as well with just over two months of experience and also on a CBR500R. Going to The Moto Social event on Wed night which is just around the corner at High Park if you'd like to meet other riders. Check here for more info - http://themotosocial.com

Hiya. Newbie rider as well with just over two months of experience and also on a CBR500R. Going to The Moto Social event on Wed night which is just around the corner at High Park if you'd like to meet other riders. Check here for more info - http://themotosocial.com

Thanks. I will keep this in mind for the future. Anyone free around 6ish-8 today?

Last edited:
I could meet up for a ride between 630-7 pm today.

Things changed with work and I can no longer make it.

I can possibly meet up tomorrow after work. Working night shift today :(.

Tomorrow my daughter has baseball. Tonight is not doable for me ( if it was earlier I could have met up).

Interest in Friday evening?

I'm free tonight if anyone wants to ride

Where are you guys riding to? I can swing by and ride for a bit. I got to head out to Richmond Hill.

Looking for some riding buddies in and around the Etobicoke area. I have a Ninja 300 and have been riding for a couple of months. I have a family and not interested in crazy riding - just something casual. I'm in the Mississauga area but very close to Etobicoke - I know the west end very well. If anyone is up for a ride this evening let me know. Cheers!

I will be riding tomorrow and heading out around 6-630 so I could meet up for 6-7 pm depending on location. If anyone else wants to meet up let me know.

Back
Top Bottom