English Premier League 2013 - 2014 season thread. | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

English Premier League 2013 - 2014 season thread.

Ironic? Nah, it's justice. He's a nasty sham of a man who has been getting away with it for years. Most recently seen in a Southport boozer with a few mates, ****** as a fart "celebrating" liverpool winning the Premier League. There's a reason he's nicknamed Stevie Me.

10175961_772968379429808_4575594225659510740_n.jpg

Ahahah woow I didnt even hear about that. What a twot

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Nice to see longtime Chelsea supporter, Fiery, back in the thread. That said, I agree it's been a lucky year where all the stars aligned for LFC to be in the position they are.

I'm not at all disappointed they might not win the league this year because knowledgeable fans know that it would have taken 13 wins out of their last 14 just to have a shot and 14 wins in a row to guarantee the league title. As a Man U "fan" with only a vague understanding of football, you wouldn't know that that has never been done within the same season (Arsenal having won 14 in a row over 2 seasons). The team might still win 13 out of 14 and not win the league, I'm fine with that as the goal was top 4 and a chance to sign premium talent. So, to recap for those who'se minds are slow, 1 loss in the last 14 games of the season does not constitute a failure. Rather, 1 loss in the last 14 (assuming 2 wins in the next 2 matches) AND 1 loss in 2014 is phenominal. Next year? I'll leave that to the 2014/2015 thread.

As far as Stevie G, there is no proof he was out anywhere; no links, no hits using Google, just more delusional Man U stuff. I did find this about the great Ryan Giggs:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...iggs-accused-8-year-affair-BROTHERS-wife.html

What an awesome guy. Or how about Wayne Rooney?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...rostitute-while-wife-Coleen-was-pregnant.html

Yup. I don't think it's a reflection on Man U though because, as an educated person, I know that money and noteriety tends to corrupt people. But still, I don't think fans of one team should try and air out the dirty laundry of another given all the skeletons in their closets.

I dare say Liverpool has a better chance to win this season than they will next season. With a UCL schedule now guaranteed, they will be playing more games. More games = more chance for injury and fatigue.

IMO, one of the reasons for their success this season is that they did not play in Europe, so they've been able to play their 1st team every week in the EPL.

This, of course, assumes Liverpool will not sign players in the upcoming transfer market. With the guaranteed UCL money, they will likely spend a lot of it.

Nice to see longtime Chelsea supporter, Fiery, back in the thread. That said, I agree it's been a lucky year where all the stars aligned for LFC to be in the position they are.

I'm not at all disappointed they might not win the league this year because knowledgeable fans know that it would have taken 13 wins out of their last 14 just to have a shot and 14 wins in a row to guarantee the league title. As a Man U "fan" with only a vague understanding of football, you wouldn't know that that has never been done within the same season (Arsenal having won 14 in a row over 2 seasons). The team might still win 13 out of 14 and not win the league, I'm fine with that as the goal was top 4 and a chance to sign premium talent. So, to recap for those who'se minds are slow, 1 loss in the last 14 games of the season does not constitute a failure. Rather, 1 loss in the last 14 (assuming 2 wins in the next 2 matches) AND 1 loss in 2014 is phenominal. Next year? I'll leave that to the 2014/2015 thread.

As far as Stevie G, there is no proof he was out anywhere; no links, no hits using Google, just more delusional Man U stuff. I did find this about the great Ryan Giggs:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...iggs-accused-8-year-affair-BROTHERS-wife.html

What an awesome guy. Or how about Wayne Rooney?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...rostitute-while-wife-Coleen-was-pregnant.html

Yup. I don't think it's a reflection on Man U though because, as an educated person, I know that money and noteriety tends to corrupt people. But still, I don't think fans of one team should try and air out the dirty laundry of another given all the skeletons in their closets.

So if it's not available thru a Google search it didn't happen? It happened. I know it happened. And I care not one bit if you don't know it or believe it. Stevie Me is a selfish fraud. Anyone whose ever met him or spent time in his company knows that. Anyone who has witnessed his "do you know who I am" antics knows that. The DJ he got away with snotting will tell you that.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/26/tempt...winners-t-shirts-are-already-on-sale-4709792/

And make your mind up. Am I a Chelsea fan or a Man United fan with "only a vague understanding" of football. How many games you ever been to? How many games you been to, or even watched, before the Premier League started? Wait, wait, let me guess. You've learn't everything you know sitting in your armchair with your statto books on your lap and your half and half scarf draped around your neck.

Hmmm, you're not intelligent enough to know you're getting trolled. Perhaps you are a Man U fan after all. Lol.

EDIT - Lol, hope you enjoyed the game today.

Last edited:
Hmmm, you're not intelligent enough to know you're getting trolled. Perhaps you are a Man U fan after all. Lol.

EDIT - Lol, hope you enjoyed the game today.

Not as much as I enjoyed the game Monday night. LOL indeed. YSB.

I'll bet. Lol, that didn't go according to plan. But, I look at it this way; 3 months ago, the only way LFC could take the league title was by running out all their remaining games, winning 14 in a row. That's something that's never been done to end a season. LFC made it 11 before their defence finally faultered. The glass is half full. Can they repeat this next year? It is highly unlikely that a small squad (only 15 players were rotated into the team through the year) can do this again.

Back in CL football and were contenders this year. We'll get some good signings for sure, maybe we won't challenge for the PL title next year but good things are coming

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's just it. For the last few years, "fiery" versions of LFC fans kept going on about how big a club LFC is and how they deserve the best players and a spot in the CL. My position all along is that titles are earned, not deserved, and that is the mindset that put LFC in the wilderness for the last 24 years. Sure, the club has attracted some great players since their last league title, but truly outstanding players are looking for a sure thing these days. That's why clubs like Chelsea, Man C, Barca, etc, can collect amazing talent who are willing to sit on the bench all year rather than play every game for the likes of LFC.

With a CL spot in the bag, you next have to look at the transfer kitty and ability to stay within the "fair play" rules. I'm not sure LFC can stay there unless the owners undertake "creative accounting 101" like Man C have or build a licensing juggernaut like Man U. I suspect one big signing and a few average players added to the roster. Make CL next year and you'll see more players wanting to come.

[video=youtube;EfGDvDGE7zk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfGDvDGE7zk[/video]

That's just it. For the last few years, "fiery" versions of LFC fans kept going on about how big a club LFC is and how they deserve the best players and a spot in the CL. My position all along is that titles are earned, not deserved, and that is the mindset that put LFC in the wilderness for the last 24 years. Sure, the club has attracted some great players since their last league title, but truly outstanding players are looking for a sure thing these days. That's why clubs like Chelsea, Man C, Barca, etc, can collect amazing talent who are willing to sit on the bench all year rather than play every game for the likes of LFC.

With a CL spot in the bag, you next have to look at the transfer kitty and ability to stay within the "fair play" rules. I'm not sure LFC can stay there unless the owners undertake "creative accounting 101" like Man C have or build a licensing juggernaut like Man U. I suspect one big signing and a few average players added to the roster. Make CL next year and you'll see more players wanting to come.

I can't tell if you agree or disagree with me, lol

We only need one or two marquee players (a Stevie G prodigy and a left back) and we'll be competitive next season.

Right, lol, I agree with you. My point was, some LFC fans think great players should sign with LFC simply because we are LFC. Those days have changed. Players in their prime only have about 5 great years so they want to spend those years with clubs that are as close to "sure things" as you can get.

One year in the Champions League won't lead to an influx of great talent at LFC any more than one year out of the CL will lead to a talent drain at Man U. Another top 4 for LFC next year with improved revenue will be the ticket to consistency.

What are the odds arsenal goes back to fourth after next week?

I love them, but the way they're playing, utter shite. I long for the day we can put up a decent fight against the Chelsea's and man us and man cities etc...

Off topic, did anyone watch the Roma game, who would have known these Dutch teams acted like Croatian teams with their racism... I'd be so embarrassed to play for a team like that.

I love them, but the way they're playing, utter *****. I long for the day we can put up a decent fight against the Chelsea's and man us and man cities etc...

Off topic, did anyone watch the Roma game, who would have known these Dutch teams acted like Croatian teams with their racism... I'd be so embarrassed to play for a team like that.

Not so sure about that.

I love them, but the way they're playing, utter shite. I long for the day we can put up a decent fight against the Chelsea's and man us and man cities etc...

...acted like croatian teams....da fuq does that mean.

wrt the game, that red was harsh and ruined the game. (I dont support either team but wanted roma to win.) And im happy liverpool got booted.

Oh and arsenal has no chance because wenger is a moron

...acted like croatian teams....da fuq does that mean.

wrt the game, that red was harsh and ruined the game. (I dont support either team but wanted roma to win.) And im happy liverpool got booted.

Oh and arsenal has no chance because wenger is a moron
My buddy went to a Croatia vs Serbia match and he said the amount of racism was absurd within the crowd and it's nothing new. read the news once in a while and you'll see they're always in there for their blatant displays of racism. I've seen them (the fans) many times in the news. My friend is Croatian and he outright says they're racist, he frequently travels to Croatia to watch games and tells me all about them.

Back
Top Bottom