Drinking and riding | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Drinking and riding

How times have changed and for the good obviously. In my generation it was nothing to have the bouncer/door icon hand you back your helmet while you're clearly polluted. Today's version of selling a newbie a Gixxer 1000. Technically speaking you can survive that but it's not recommended.

How times have changed and for the good obviously. In my generation it was nothing to have the bouncer/door icon hand you back your helmet while you're clearly polluted. Today's version of selling a newbie a Gixxer 1000. Technically speaking you can survive that but it's not recommended.

25 years ago that happened, he got half a mile down the road never made the corner.

I won't drink and ride after witnessing that.

6 guys, 6 groms, 3 drunk, 3 stoned. 1 go Kart track... That'll settle this.

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

Weed is as bad as booze when driving/ riding, don't do either then ride

Known by some

I haven't smoked week in a long time because when I tried it my reaction was so strong! Seeing reflections and losing it laughing

This thread = dumb.

To each there own, everyone handles their liquor and weed consumption differently, so who is anyone here to say don't do it or shouldnt, we're all adults here, I'm sure we can figure it out.

Sounds like a Liberal Party meeting. What's the next post? Hey what do you think about banning the sale liquor?

This thread = dumb.

To each there own, everyone handles their liquor and weed consumption differently, so who is anyone here to say don't do it or shouldnt, we're all adults here, I'm sure we can figure it out.

Sounds like a Liberal Party meeting. What's the next post? Hey what do you think about banning the sale liquor?

I honestly believe we are just an immature culture and that is why we need to much control, we can't handle the freedom!

This thread = dumb.

If that we're the case we wouldn't need such laws.

PS I would never vote Lieberal.

I don't trust other folks to be responsible for my safety your drug use could hurt or kill me, i feel the infringement of you right in this area to be small.
Remember driving/riding is not a right it is a privilege.

Known by some

I used to not drink and ride.. until I developed a tolerance for it. You gotta start slow. One beer an hour before riding, then move it up to half hour, and so on. Eventually move up to 2 or 3 beers right before a ride.

Everything in moderation.

6 guys, 6 groms, 3 drunk, 3 stoned. 1 go Kart track... That'll settle this.

the stoned guys will be slower around the track but they'll end up winning because the drunks will do risky **** causing them to crash.

slow and steady wins the race...

Last edited:
I don't trust other folks to be responsible for my safety your drug use could hurt or kill me, i feel the infringement of you right in this area to be small.
Remember driving/riding is not a right it is a privilege.

Known by some

I agree with all this except the privilege part. They tell you that to make you feel good but it's actually a right. If you meet all the qualifications and requirements nobody can stop you from driving.

You loose your licence by being a d-bag and your still going to drive because it's a right? Keep saying that a local guy is doing jail time because it's his "right" to drive lol.

Known by some

I'll have a ****ing pint if I feel like it, and ride home. End of debate.

You loose your licence by being a d-bag and your still going to drive because it's a right? Keep saying that a local guy is doing jail time because it's his "right" to drive lol.

Known by some

No No No. If you loose your license you are not in the category of meeting all qualifications and requirements. Nobody, in any capacity, can grant the privilege to drive under those conditions. Hence, no driving for d-bag. Once the license is re-instated and all other qualifiers are met nobody, in any capacity, can deny reformed d-bag the right to drive. It's not a matter of privilege. Even tho that's been drummed into our heads forever. It would make my day if you could find it in your heart to agree.

I don't see any problems.. =)

[video=youtube_share;JMKQdHQ3aQM]http://youtu.be/JMKQdHQ3aQM[/video]

Meh. If you are legally allowed to have a beer or two and ride I see no issue with it. You should know by now how you handle alcohol. I'm not stopping or saying anything to a grown adult about what they can and cannot do, esp if it's legal. I worry about me, you worry about you.

Now if you are showing signs of impairment I may say something. But really, short of calling the cops there is nothing I can do to stop it from occuring

Back
Top Bottom