DRE | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

DRE

Railways have similar restrictive covenants. It doesn't stop people complaining but it does mean they have trouble finding a lawyer to help them as the chance of losing in court is really close to 100%.

you are probably right about the legal end of this. My point is the more people complain the stricter the track will get.
I can see the level of enforcement increase substantially in the 7 years I've been riding there and Im expecting this will increase even further with homes being built on Wilson Farm rd.

you are probably right about the legal end of this. My point is the more people complain the stricter the track will get.
I can see the level of enforcement increase substantially in the 7 years I've been riding there and Im expecting this will increase even further with homes being built on Wilson Farm rd.
You are probably right, as they get more angry phone calls, there will be more enforcement.

A pass is a pass. If you bring a compliant vehicle to the track, no amount of enforcement matters. If they reduced limits, that would be a big deal, but it seems they are just cracking down on asshats that intentionally violated the rules.

You are probably right, as they get more angry phone calls, there will be more enforcement.

A pass is a pass. If you bring a compliant vehicle to the track, no amount of enforcement matters. If they reduced limits, that would be a big deal, but it seems they are just cracking down on asshats that intentionally violated the rules.
"if you're not cheating you're not trying hard enough" motorsports are all about how far you can push the rules.... :)

you could pass the 3/4 throttle test in the parking lot and then fail at full throttle on track, could also pass at the start of the season and then fail towards the end because the pipe needs to be repacked, so its not always asshats.

Its their track, their rules and their prerogative to test as they wish, so I just take my $$ elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom