Donald Trump: Sociopath? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Donald Trump: Sociopath?

And we're sitting here talking about Trump .... LOL

Indeed. One wonders why you're attempting to deflect and derail a thread about Trumps megalomania and possible sociopathy into one about Clinton's emails.

Why is that?

Because Clinton ticks all the same boxes. Duh.

Yep it hurts to talk about reality eh..

I'm sorry, we were talking about Trumps glee over a foreign power meddling in the election, you keep wanting to deflect back Hillary's emails.

So yeah, what were we talking about again? Or would you like to change the topic again? If so, how about we talk about how it's so very evident that Trump has never actually read the US constitution since he seems completely oblivious that a lot of what he's promising is against it. He does seem familiar with the second amendment, however...surprise surprise.

I'm sorry, we were talking about Trumps glee over a foreign power meddling in the election, you keep wanting to deflect back Hillary's emails.

So yeah, what were we talking about again? Or would you like to change the topic again? If so, how about we talk about how it's so very evident that Trump has never actually read the US constitution since he seems completely oblivious that a lot of what he's promising is against it. He does seem familiar with the second amendment, however...surprise surprise.
Actually I brought up the email thing as a slam on lefty media collusion with Clinton campaing to slam Trump with sensationalist and false headlines. You (foolishly) said the headlines were correct so I had to enlighten your views a bit, sorry for the digression.

Trump reading the Constitution .. ah yes, the next talking point dictated by the DNC, via that moving speech by an old Muslim dude carrying the Constitution in his pocket. As if we havent learned by now that campaigns are full of rhetoric and unrealistic garbage. Trump is promising some things he couldn't possibly deliver? Nooo way!!

Oh btw the whole 'didnt read the Constitution' argument came about when Trump said he'd keep Muslims from entering the US.. which he absolutely WOULD have the power to do, and has nothing to do with the Constitution. It's funny that the DNC found an old Muslim dude to spout the Constitution stuff, but that guy turned out to be a Sharia law sympathizer and lawyer actively using a corrupt system to bring foreigners into the US for profit. You couldnt make this stuff up lol

Actually I brought up the email thing as a slam on lefty media collusion with Clinton campaing to slam Trump with sensationalist and false headlines. You (foolishly) said the headlines were correct so I had to enlighten your views a bit, sorry for the digression.

Trump reading the Constitution .. ah yes, the next talking point dictated by the DNC, via that moving speech by an old Muslim dude carrying the Constitution in his pocket. As if we havent learned by now that campaigns are full of rhetoric and unrealistic garbage. Trump is promising some things he couldn't possibly deliver? Nooo way!!

mmmnaked is or is related to Trump; that's the only explanation for this kind of stuff.

mmmnaked is or is related to Trump; that's the only explanation for this kind of stuff.
Check the donor lists buddy. It's public info.

And then come back and tell me that CNN isn't following an agenda.

Check the donor lists buddy. It's public info.

And then come back and tell me that CNN isn't following an agenda.

Curious: Does Fox have an agenda, yes or no?

Edit: Examples of false and sensationalist headlines?

Well I'm back. Fox does not seem to be paying Trump.

Time Warner on the other hand, one of the world's biggest media companies, is Hillary's top 10.

That's the wrong question.

I'll take that as a "yes", a right-wing new outlet has a right-wing agenda. I'm shocked...shocked I tell you. But apparently editorial bias is only bad if left-of-centre outlets do it.

The right question would be is Fox paying Trump? Let's look it up.

Trump is so out there even Fox doesn't like him though they're caught between a rock and a hard place because their Tea Party viewers are all agog about the dufus. LOL.

But while you're looking that up can you provide some false and sensationalist headlines about Trump? I mean, it's got to be hard to filter them out of the true and unremarkable (yet hard-to-believe) headlines you'll find about the guy. Let's see some false and sensational stuff from mainstream media outlets.

Well I'm back. Fox does not seem to be paying Trump.

Time Warner on the other hand, one of the world's biggest media companies, is Hillary's top 10.

I likely found the same list you likely found. At the bottom of the table it reads:

"This table lists the top donors to this candidate in 1999-2016. The organizations themselves did not donate, rather the money came from the organizations' PACs, their individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates."

(red emphasis theirs...)

I likely found the same list you likely found. At the bottom of the table it reads:

"This table lists the top donors to this candidate in 1999-2016. The organizations themselves did not donate, rather the money came from the organizations' PACs, their individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates."

(red emphasis theirs...)
Right I'm sure it was just some intern at Time Warner giving Hillary millions of dollars lol

Right I'm sure it was just some intern at Time Warner giving Hillary millions of dollars lol

According to this site:

https://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cid=N00000019&cycle=Career

which shows political donations to Clinton since 1999, "Time Warner" is indeed listed as a top-ten contributor at $722,416. The breakdown is $697,416 from individuals and $25,000 from a PAC. It's worth noting that this is over a period of roughly 17 years which works out to a relatively paltry $42,500 a year.

And, BTW, this link:

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?id=N00000019

which looks to me like its focusing on the current campaign (2016) doesn't show Time Warner at all.

Yep, sounds like a huge conspiracy on the part of the left-wing media...

And you're a Hillary fanboy, which is worse?

Believe it or not, I'm not. I don't envy Americans the bleak choice facing them this November. But this really is a case of choosing the lesser of two evils. A good number of respectable, highly-placed Republicans are also choosing that tack, either leaving the party (advisers to Jeb Bush & Christie, for example, Richard Hanna out of New York) to become an independent or coming right out and saying (I paraphrase) "I disagree with Clinton but she'll get my vote. This person, this 'total narcissist -- a misogynist -- a bigot' cannot become president."

Oh man, this is too much.

Do you not agree that by hacking the emails of a secretary of state with information on matters of government business that could be secret and confidential does compromise the nations security? Regardless of who houses the emails?

Or do you think those emails only contain recipes and grand children pictures?

Asking Russia to hack emails from an official could be constituted as treason, regardless of where those emails were kept, or deleted from or regardless if the said secretary of state did the wrong thing by housing them on a private server.

Guy is a class act, accepting a purple heart and saying "I always wanted to get a purple heart, this is much easier" when a supporter gave him the one he got while injured in combat.

This is crazy town - anyways, I am going to really try and stay away from this unholy thread
Idiots disagree.

The US GOV doesn't have the emails therefore its entirely pointless to suggest someone hack them. Period. Fact. End of discussion.

Hillary also doesnt have the emails therefore hes not suggesting they hack her either.

What he suggested, which should be clear to anyone following the whole email fiasco, is that a hacker who may have previously gotten the emails should step up and deliver them back to the public. If someone out there DOES have them, and I'd bet on it, then it would SERVE the American people for those emails to be leaked back.

Deflect, deflect!!!

Got a source to back up your claim: "Time Warner giving Hillary millions of dollars"?

As you saw if you read my post the source I found shows significantly fewer dollars and not from Time Warner itself. As corroboration, a post on Politifact from over a year ago (Jul 7th, 2015) shows that "Time Warner" had donated $411,296 "over the course of /Clinton's/ political career". How do you get to "millions"?

If you don't have an answer that strikes me as a false and sensationalist claim...

Back
Top Bottom