Dogs and other critters | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dogs and other critters

Agreed with above have 18 month old brown lab 120 pounds and growing will scare **** out of you when he runs at you but just wants to play but you don't know that until last minute.

The bark he had will scare away anyone that doesn't know him and with security camera from lorex have really secure home.

I have three ferrel cats. All can be vicious. The biggest male is 27lbs... and not fat. A robber would rather have to deal with my dog, then that cat.

Dogs have a hard time chasing mice.

I'll forward the memo to her.

10336696_718980861491999_1189227980877585960_n_zpsyydl11md.jpg

I just added a set of twins to my family, they are sugar gliders... Their names are Chip & Dale!
505229e300bcde0cd61d2448497ffd56.jpg

b811799ab45cb04646c0a8589eceb57f.jpg

Inside? Without breaking things?

The only mice I've had inside since I got her were the dead ones she's brought in. Outside, she hunts them down. The field beside work is her killing field. In the winter it's like watching a fox. Usually one a day.

IMG_0913_zpseaywlevn.jpg

IMG_0806_zpsly6ea4aa.jpg

Last edited:
tried to upload a pic...can't figure it out

Since i really love dogs and want to see, let me try to help.
copy image location, click on the little picture button that says insert image.
use the "from url" tab in the pop up box, paste your pic info, then uncheck that sneaky box below.

PS> attention all boxer owners, i will be required to visit you and play with your dogs.
I'll wait to see if sinz rodents chew his face off before i get near those cute critters!
I'm picturing it flying across the room at my face.

Daisoman, two of them things in the pictures are not Dogs or critters, they are cats and cats are pure evil.....
Cats are amazing. Totally different from dogs but great in their own way. My 2 cats always love to be around without being too in my face . Super easy to take care of.

The dog on the other hand is lots of work but worth every minute.
052e789939494f21316171ff59d576e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

use the "from url" tab in the pop up box, paste your pic info, then uncheck that sneaky box below.

PS> attention all boxer owners, i will be required to visit you and play with your dogs.
I'll wait to see if sinz rodents chew his face off before i get near those cute critters!

Anytime you make it down to the Niagara Falls area or London area, your welcome to visit. Have a pint, play with the pup, go for a ride weather permitting and Not necessarily in that order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anytime you make it down to the Niagara Falls area or London area, your welcome to visit. Have a pint, play with the pup, go for a ride weather permitting and Not necessarily in that order

Here's what's funny, i haven't been to London for about 10 years, and i just got back from delivering 3 cars there,
No time to stop and play however, was a long haul, but i appreciate the offer, and since i don't drink, you can have my pint. :eek:ccasion5:
Probably good that i didn't visit, i might have tried to smuggle Cooper out under my coat and told you he must have jumped into my car when i wasn't looking! :dontknow:

daisoman, that dog won't tip over by accident, that's quite the stance, you could roll a basketball under him and he wouldn't notice.
I bet he plays a mean game of tug o war !

daisoman, that dog won't tip over by accident, that's quite the stance, you could roll a basketball under him and he wouldn't notice.
I bet he plays a mean game of tug o war !

SHE'S a sweetheart. Runt of the litter so she's quite small compared to her siblings, I doubt a basketball would fit under her. I play tug of war occasionally with her but I read somewhere it could cause aggressiveness so I limit the play time with her. She is steady on her feet but say the magic word and she will offer her belly for a rub

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks ... here is both of them....Bosco a purebred rotty rescued...long story but he's a great dog......

and Tonka is a rotty/bull mastiff/ boxer/ st.bernard mix.....we've had him since he was a pup

file

Last edited:

They are not rodents...they are marsupials native from Australia & Indonesia, they belong to the kangaroo & koala bear family, so don't worry they don't bite! Lol!

My cat that we practically saved from the previous owner who neglected him just suddenly died this morning. We had him for around 8 years. I'm glad that he at least got to spend the Christmas with us, he loves to sleep under the tree so I'm glad he got to do that one last time.

All I'm gonna say is hug your pets everytime you see them because you never know what's going to happen. It was a normal Saturday morning for us until this happened and he was fine earlier in the morning when we woke up.
63b699964ae8058dcbec9afd9147c356.jpg

Sorry to hear about your loss. That's got to be tough losing someone after 8 years.

My cat that we practically saved from the previous owner who neglected him just suddenly died this morning. We had him for around 8 years. I'm glad that he at least got to spend the Christmas with us, he loves to sleep under the tree so I'm glad he got to do that one last time.

All I'm gonna say is hug your pets everytime you see them because you never know what's going to happen. It was a normal Saturday morning for us until this happened and he was fine earlier in the morning when we woke up.
63b699964ae8058dcbec9afd9147c356.jpg

Thanks guys. The toughest part was watching it all happen and not being able to do anything about it

Everything happened within a span of 20 seconds. My guess was a heart attack.

Back
Top Bottom