Does someone need a better christmas? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Does someone need a better christmas?

Merry Christmas my friend.

Oh the drama. I love sonny like a Waxman brother but this offer to help, for better or worse, has signature all over it who's kidding who? No anal references is the only fly in the ointment near as I can discern.

Place is a regular porcupine...

I think i explained it before, it's not likely that Sonny hangs around disadvantaged families or they likely would have their situation change, thus he asks others to locate those that could have slipped through the cracks... Not sure why anyone has a problem with this but it does give this thread more visibility..

I don't know anyone that i can think of that is hurting, a friend did have a kitchen fire, she's covered for it by insurance for what insurance covers, I can't say any of my friends are hard up.

i think he does it cause he feels like it. i cant see sonny doing something because someone told him to..lol

im glad he likes to help local, instead of sending off money to help some single women in botswana to help start a business

local school her raised money for that. meanwhile in Milton theres a homeless dude sleeping in front of harveys.

Place is a regular porcupine...

I think i explained it before, it's not likely that Sonny hangs around disadvantaged families or they likely would have their situation change, thus he asks others to locate those that could have slipped through the cracks... Not sure why anyone has a problem with this but it does give this thread more visibility..

I don't know anyone that i can think of that is hurting, a friend did have a kitchen fire, she's covered for it by insurance for what insurance covers, I can't say any of my friends are hard up.

You are smart

i think he does it cause he feels like it. i cant see sonny doing something because someone told him to..lol

im glad he likes to help local, instead of sending off money to help some single women in botswana to help start a business

local school her raised money for that. meanwhile in Milton theres a homeless dude sleeping in front of harveys.

You are smart

I think he does it to reveal those on GTAM who are so jaded, bitter and cynical that they'd rather make fun of an offer of help rather than "risk" letting someone get help.

Well I wish I had such interesting motives but mostly I just am spoiled and want to offset that if I can but thanks for the positive thoughts!

Whats the opposite of helpful and productive? And have you dumped on the threads in here of people going on about their trips or purchase? That is if you are going to be the humble police

It's one thing when someone's bragging about getting a new bike, i get it we all get excited.

But personally if you use the misfortune of others to get people to kiss your *** thats a whole new level of arrogance to me.

Go for a walk downtown toronto, any homeless shelter, or to a poor neighbourhood. There is not a shortage of people in need EVERYWHERE you look, but then again you wouldn't get the props that way would you?

It's one thing when someone's bragging about getting a new bike, i get it we all get excited.

But personally if you use the misfortune of others to get people to kiss your *** thats a whole new level of arrogance to me.

Go for a walk downtown toronto, any homeless shelter, or to a poor neighbourhood. There is not a shortage of people in need EVERYWHERE you look, but then again you wouldn't get the props that way would you?

I do all that as well this is just another option and I'm not using my real name so where is the *** kissing and props? you don't come off well acting like this as much as you think I dont

Every year we have to go through this, Paul & Sonny jerking each other's kawks

I do all that as well this is just another option and I'm not using my real name so where is the *** kissing and props? you don't come off well acting like this as much as you think I dont

perhaps

we both have our opinions and it's unlikely we're gonna get the other one to see our perspective

Back
Top Bottom