Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride 2023 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride 2023

Great cause but how wise is associating a motorcycle event with ditching your safety gear for LARP purposes?
Clip a bowtie to the collar of your leather jacket, and off you go.

aa79cfe2e3dcd5ac881e39547d77c69f.jpg

Can I join the ride? I think there is lot of work needs to be done to raise awareness about men's mental health... This issue can use as much attention as people are willing to give it to.

Great cause but how wise is associating a motorcycle event with ditching your safety gear for LARP purposes?
When I started riding, a Levi's Jean jacket dnd Kodiaks were AGATT.

Im OK riding one of my oldies with a goldflake 3/4 Bell, vintage Northstars and speedo... if its for a good cause.

Everyone welcome. See the link in the first post.
Are you hosting or know the organizers for the newmarket ride? I wanted to join but always see in the FAQs it says you need a certain type of bike. Others should just donate.

Are you hosting or know the organizers for the newmarket ride? I wanted to join but always see in the FAQs it says you need a certain type of bike. Others should just donate.
I'm just passing this along - you have to register for the ride and then you can access all the info. It's open to all - if you want to dress up and ride a funky old bike that's great but it isn't mandatory.

Well, after getting this I'm going to Newmarket -

Wednesday, May 15th
The 3rd Annual Distinguished Social Affair
Please join us for an evening of Music, Signature Cocktails, Live Auction & Good Times
When: Wednesday May 15th, from 6PM – 10PM
Where: The Ritz-Carlton Toronto’s EPOCH Bar & Terrace
By Who: Your hosts Eric Hendrikx & Paul Dutra
What: A fun charity event in support of Movember
Join us for signature cocktails and food by EPOCH Bar & Kitchen, DJ, and a live auction with cool stuff like a signed Tony Hawk skateboard, experiences, and more.
No motorcycles necessary! We will have a brand-new Triumph motorcycle onsite and staff photographer for all guests to have their photos taken.
Purchase Tickets Here ($125): https://a-distinguished-affair.ticketleap.com/2024.../
Saturday, May 18th
Free Beard Trims and Line-ups
On Saturday, May 18th, stop in at Axe & Hatchet in Bloor-Yorkville between 10AM – 4PM for a complimentary beard trim or line-up from our official Toronto grooming club: Axe & Hatchet, located at 101 Yorkville #12B, Toronto. Visit www.axeandhatchet.com online to make your appointment in Bloor-Yorkville (Enter “Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride” in the notes or mention at your appointment to make it free). Let the team at Axe help you look your most dapper for the big ride. Paul and I will see you there!
More announcements coming soon! We have a very special ride planned for this year!
Your Distinguished Hosts,
Paul Dutra
Eric Hendrikx

Back
Top Bottom