Disrepectful Trackday Riders- Don't Bother Coming Anymore! | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Disrepectful Trackday Riders- Don't Bother Coming Anymore!

Who is she? Handle?
Did she rode a Kawi once upon a time?

She likes boys who likes to partay, mmmkay?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Oh+this+is+gonna+be+good+_d92ea52fb421949c46b45d46fb6ef8ad.jpg

I guess I was wrong, lol.
Good thing I didn't call names

Remeber these faces and be sure to let them know how much you appreciate their concern for your safety and being able to finish out your trackday. The fellow said in his reply about this thread that he has crashed before and with full fairings, no antifreeze ever leaked...I guess he has also never heard of a ruptured hose, failed waterpump, or a hole in a radiator either.

Attachments

• imagepng_2.jpg
    imagepng_2.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Ohhhh. GTAM username in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

(I know what it is and who it is, but I won't be the one to spill the beans)

...and here I was expecting some tattoo'd dirty looking fellow and his fat *****.

You and technology dont mix. Don't worry I will fix it.

Thx...moved it from my cell to Dropbox, downloaded from there to my PC, then uploaded attachment here......somehow got lost in translation.....errr.. transfer as it were, LMAO.

Nothing beats a good ol' fashion public shaming.:agave:

Screw up once ... it happens.

Same big mistake twice ... all bets are off.

The attitudes involved don't help.

"Sorry ... I screwed up, it won't happen again" would have worked a whole lot better - provided, of course, that it didn't happen again.

Screw up once ... it happens.

Same big mistake twice ... all bets are off.

The attitudes involved don't help.

"Sorry ... I screwed up, it won't happen again" would have worked a whole lot better - provided, of course, that it didn't happen again.

This is 100% right on the $.

When this thread is pointed out to the people involved, rather than apologize and promise not to re-offend, we hear that we're just a bunch of trolls and are jealous of his Rossi-like riding abilities on a mere streetbike, and shouldn't be allowed to tell him to follow rules. Then add to it the information I garnered from another organizer at another track in regards to their intent to cheat the organizer out of paying for a trackday, and our sympathies are long gone.

Back
Top Bottom