(DER) Ducati Evening Ride every thursday to L and L | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

(DER) Ducati Evening Ride every thursday to L and L

If you guys have not stored your Duc's yet and there is interest for another ride and the weather is above 10 degrees with no rain then there may be a ride. Stay tuned.

There is a ride this Thursday the 25th of October WEATHER PERMITTING.

If interested I will add your name and bike to the list on the first page.

That way when the last person who signed up arrives we depart.

Thanks to all the Ducati owners who made it out to my short ride on Thursdays or Sam’s day rides on weekends for 2012. Hopefully see you next season for more desmo fun. If you have not had a chance to attend we look forward to seeing you next spring. If you have any pics of our rides feel free to post them.

Last edited:
Got to get this thread bumped up for 2013 so people can see it. Hoping to do a ride in a few weeks as the weather is slowly coming around. Just wish the city would stop putting liquid salt all over the ramps and bridges. Waiting for a nice rain storm to rinse the streets.

Anyone get any new Ducati's or upgrade there current one with mods?

We plan on doing the first ride of the year this Thursday the 2nd of May as the weather looks good. 20 degrees and full sun during the day with a low of 11 at night. Post your bike make/model if you would like me to add you to the list.

Wicked cant wait to see it on the road. I had a look at gp when it was on display. Very nice modifications. We are growing in #'s slowly.

I went out for a ride today & I got an oil leak so the bike is getting picked up and shipped to GP Bikes to get fixed under warranty...hopefully it will be ready tomorrow, such a nice day & this crap happens!
pepa9ese.jpg

^^ daymn sucks bro. Hopefully nothing too major.
Did you call the Ducati line?

^^ daymn sucks bro. Hopefully nothing too major.
Did you call the Ducati line?

Yeah I called them & they are sending a tow truck to pick it up, I hope it's just a loose line or something minimal, I will find out tomorrow!

Good thing we have a 2 year warranty!

Last edited:
I am in for this one too~ see you guys there!

I went out for a ride today & I got an oil leak so the bike is getting picked up and shipped to GP Bikes to get fixed under warranty...hopefully it will be ready tomorrow, such a nice day & this crap happens!
pepa9ese.jpg

Looks like you sprung a rad leak, possibly a loose hose? Hopefully it's not worse.

Looks like you sprung a rad leak, possibly a loose hose? Hopefully it's not worse.

Yeah I hear you...tomorrow I will find out! But if it's worse then I will get an 1198 motor in there under warranty of course...that would be nice lol!

Ok I am off to pick up the bike...see you guys later!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom