Dear potheads, Merry Christmas! | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dear potheads, Merry Christmas!

I’m compassionate.

Just kidding. I’m in the same boat, I had a killer yield last year, my girls hit 11’ tall and 15’ circumference. I got 2kilos off 8 girls, I gave a kilo it to a gal that works at a legal shop, the rest to friends (I’m don’t partake). She passed it out to folks who needed it for non-recreational purposes.

The biggest risk is moving it. Get caught transporting more than 30g and ouch!

I’ll ask her if there are ways to donate.

View attachment 47645
I also have about 500 seeds to donate. I sequestered a wapa girl and a purp guy to make seeds. Got about 1000 in total, gave away 500 to a charitable cause, need homes for the rest.

CBN? Big fan of cbd strains for a chronic injury.
1/2 of mine were high cbd. Wanted to try for my arthritis... meh. A few I donated to are beating my door down.

Wtf! I can’t get mine to Grow for the life of me! Frak. Need to speak privately to the pros here!

Wtf! I can’t get mine to Grow for the life of me! Frak. Need to speak privately to the pros here!
If you can grow dandelions you can grow cannibis. For best results plan in the ground, well amended soil and lots of sun. Plants will be double what you get in pots.

they don’t need a lot of water, that’s the mistake most people make. A few minutes of pruning a week is all it takes to make 6 footers with 100g each.

Are y
I’m compassionate.

Just kidding. I’m in the same boat, I had a killer yield last year, my girls hit 11’ tall and 15’ circumference. I got 2kilos off 8 girls, I gave a kilo it to a gal that works at a legal shop, the rest to friends (I’m don’t partake). She passed it out to folks who needed it for non-recreational purposes.

View attachment 47645

Share with me

I’m compassionate.

View attachment 47645
Thanks Mike - appreciate it if you could ask.

I had 4 plants and yielded around 2kg myself , but made many growing mistakes along the way and was also away for a month during mid-season. They were all high THC varieties, but this year I hope to grow a CBD strain and a 50:50 strain and some milder THC varieties. I hope my plants are going to be much better tended to this season, but I'm not complaining with a lb yield per plant.

@george_ , you are active in the covid housing price thread , and here you are in the pot head thread.

I think I've figured out your housing cost problem LOL
He's buying too much or not growing enough? Lots of residential mortgages have been paid through "gardening".

Back
Top Bottom