Danforth shooting | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Danforth shooting

I like how you sidestepped his visit to Afghanistan and his activities on ISIS and other pro jihadist websites.

Where are these claims coming from? I must have missed it, unless it was in one of the Faith Goldy videos

Where are these claims coming from? I must have missed it, unless it was in one of the Faith Goldy videos

Stick to trusted sources CNN and MSNBC .

I'll do your homework for you. Here's an article from the Sun. You can Google one from the news source of your choice. They're all the same........unless they're ALL fake news.

Files being reviewed by police include concern Hussain expressed “support” for a website that was seen as “pro-ISIL,” says a law enforcement source.
Sources say police in Toronto and CSIS officials in Ottawa, as well as the RCMP, are looking into his past, which sources say include his residence in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Hussain apparently had been spoken to by authorities about his online activities. Sources say Toronto Police, the OPP and the RCMP have all had an interest in the now-deceased shooter.
What law enforcement is saying is that the attack was planned, and Hussain was “well known to Toronto Police” for investigations into past crimes “involving weapons and violence.”"

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-was-danforth-attack-terror-or-terrorism

Last edited:
Racism thinly veiled as patriotism? I believe in Canada and it's values, so if you come here adopt them. Sure keep your own traditions, but don't try to change what's here to what you left behind. Some monuments need to stay, some need to go. Decision should be based on if the positive outweigh the negative overall.
Finally, common ground.

Sent from my SM-G955W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back to the comments about home invasions, a former SWAT Team leader made it clear to me that it is virtually impossible for a law abiding handgun owner to defend himself in the case of a home invasion. He went on to say that as a member of the SWAT Team, home invasions were their business and that most were over in 10 seconds. In that time, a law abiding hand gun owner would have to wake up (usually), in the dark go to where they store their hand gun, unlock two locks, find their ammo (also locked, often in another case) and load - all in less than 10 seconds.
Not at all against handguns, but do agree with this gentleman that they are not the defense weapon that many believe.

I'll do your homework for you. Here's an article from the Sun. You can Google one from the news source of your choice. They're all the same........unless they're ALL fake news.

Files being reviewed by police include concern Hussain expressed “support” for a website that was seen as “pro-ISIL,” says a law enforcement source.
Sources say police in Toronto and CSIS officials in Ottawa, as well as the RCMP, are looking into his past, which sources say include his residence in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Hussain apparently had been spoken to by authorities about his online activities. Sources say Toronto Police, the OPP and the RCMP have all had an interest in the now-deceased shooter.
What law enforcement is saying is that the attack was planned, and Hussain was “well known to Toronto Police” for investigations into past crimes “involving weapons and violence.”"

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-was-danforth-attack-terror-or-terrorism

I don't see this running anywhere else, the Sun article only mentions "sources", and this pretty much only says they're exploring it as a possibility which of course they should be doing. Not really a smoking gun

I like how you sidestepped his visit to Afghanistan and his activities on ISIS and other pro jihadist websites.

Okay so let’s be clear here..

this kid from flemington park did what ?

he googled “how to become an isis terrorist” and a page popped up?
With an address that said isis recruitment center 215 ABDUL street Afghanistan. With the headline. “We are recruiting terrorist”

So he bought a ticket went overseas to
That address and rest is history

Or

Did he just blindly go to Afghanistan and ask around.. hey man where can I find the isis guys to Join them and be trained. And the locals said. “Yeah just go down the street first door on your left”

Okay if it’s that the case why is the Americans who are spending trillions of dollars for the last how many years on “security” just do the same thing. Go on google pull Up the address, or ask the Afghan locals end exterminate them??? If a kid from flemington park can find them so easily then why are the trillion dollar American defence sector not able to..

Come on man. Think out side the bus for one minute and just question things and mostly question your government and don’t believe them blindly

Here is the thing. I am all for exterminating and fighting terrorist if they are Muslims Christian, Buddhist or from outer space. I don’t care... So we are all on the same side here!!

What I am totally against is and what I believe is going on is.. the government is systematically taking our rights and controlling us by fear of terrorism..

Some governing official agent said this kid was training with isis in a press conference and then it became news it became real... that’s exactly what happened... show me some proof beyond words. Anyone can say anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see this running anywhere else, the Sun article only mentions "sources", and this pretty much only says they're exploring it as a possibility which of course they should be doing. Not really a smoking gun

If it said “sources” it’s gotta be true :)

Back to the comments about home invasions, a former SWAT Team leader made it clear to me that it is virtually impossible for a law abiding handgun owner to defend himself in the case of a home invasion. He went on to say that as a member of the SWAT Team, home invasions were their business and that most were over in 10 seconds. In that time, a law abiding hand gun owner would have to wake up (usually), in the dark go to where they store their hand gun, unlock two locks, find their ammo (also locked, often in another case) and load - all in less than 10 seconds.
Not at all against handguns, but do agree with this gentleman that they are not the defense weapon that many believe.

10 seconds!? I highly doubt it.
A criminal home invasion does not happen like a tactical unit doing a dynamic entry.

They would be if you were allowed to use them for that purpose .

I guess the member of the swat team is not up to speed on safe storage regs in Canada. If stored in a safe, a hand gun does not require a trigger lock. So only one lock to open. Some are biometric, so can be opened very quickly. The ammo can also be stored in the same safe. The magazines can even be preloaded, just not in the firearm. But he is correct in that they are not the defence weapon many believe. Our laws make sure of that. If you were applying for a restricted license and used for self defence as the reason for acquiring one. You would most likely be denied.

Jacksonville shooting , 24 year old David Katz. They won’t mention he is Jewish and he is not a terrorist ofcourse .. Case in point :)
Oh and “Sources” won’t say he trained with al-qaeda in Afghanistan

It's unsettling how desensitized and accustomed to playing the role of "the victim" people are. In my tale, the victim fights back.

You (all who are against protection) might not hear about the many instances where lives were saved because of guns due to political interference but in such circumstances, I would expect common sense and instinct to take a stand.

I've heard the screams and cries of people who was defenseless in home invasions, and I've heard the thankful breath of life passing through the survivor that eliminated the attacker. The screams of the victims will forever haunt me, and my stomach churns at the betas and the naive when they are willing to allow continuance of such things.

A lot of the disagreements here have a lot to do with personality types, as well as auric/energy outputs. Everyone feels like they should have a say, when in actuality such callings to take stands are outside their circle of competance.

How could one ask a docile person, or one who is beta in nature (possessing beta energy) about protection? It is like asking an oldschool Thailand fisherman about 3D printing. It's not up their alley.

Bless those who survived:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0-WvD2_swno

Sent from my SM-G955W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Y'all just got weak gun chakras

Back
Top Bottom