Damn! What happened to the Rogers Family? When did this happen? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Damn! What happened to the Rogers Family? When did this happen?

Turns out BuckWild is the redhead guy. The wife ended up sleeping with the teenager who drank from his cup. Talk about foreshadowing! Bravo Rogers commercial producers :)

Responses like this crack me up, yet you took your valuable time to post in a thread that is "but not worth crying about on a forum."

See. Even you get my point. Its funny just to see how far ridiculousness will go.

You posted it, you cracked up. Mission accomplished?

And my time? Clearly not that valuable. Like yours.

See. Even you get my point. Its funny just to see how far ridiculousness will go.

You posted it, you cracked up. Mission accomplished?

And my time? Clearly not that valuable. Like yours.

Why yes, yes indeed it can be.

Dude if your watching enough tv that you can notice changes in the actors.... you need to get out more.

Dude if your watching enough tv that you can notice changes in the actors.... you need to get out more.

Dudette perhaps I am just more observant than most, thanks for the outdoors tip.

I am glad that the others got a chuckle from it.

Rogers has the most sexist commercials. They portray all men as sports-obsessed nitwits.

I felt a great sadness when I saw a new Rogers tv commercial.
There is a new guy/husband.
The redhead guy is no longer there yet I did see him in another Rogers commercial.

There commercials are so flawed that it boggles the mind that people at Rogers did not lose their jobs.
The new commercial for the Netbox or whatever has the new guy going into the bathroom with his tablet but luckily his wife walked by and took it away from him.

Do you guys recall the recent ad with a bunch of teeneagers in the house. The mother and father (redhead guy) were sitting at the kitchen table and one of the teenagers walks into the kitchen riffles through the fridge then stops and takes the drink right off the table from the dad. The parents looked at each other asking is he one of ours or something to that effect.

In my circles, if some kid did that they would have went flying out the back door.

If you are trying to appeal to people's emotions to peddle your trinkets then can they at least make the effort to keep things consistent. They should know this makes them look inconsistent and unreliable.

I'm glad i'm not the only one that noticed.. and i barely watch TV let alone commercials.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom