Daily observations | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daily observations

My battery is toast. Measures 6 volts. When I try my 1 amp trickle charger it draws 3 amps (not sure how that works) but won't charge to a higher voltage. I think that one of the cells has a short... Would explain why the jump satrat wouldn't work.
99a95c86c73f723d047e1b7bab33a4a0_zpsjgfzcjtp.jpg

It's hard to see, but I think that I see the muzzle of a black rifle mounted in between the front seats. It's about time. YRP was having trouble dispatching those escaped cows with their service pistols.
09a1c51af037790a91870be81dfb0629_zpsboiudzkw.jpg

Rolled up to a V-Strom (whoops - thought it was a Versys)
ea97291f114a70f217ab900f447af4ed_zps8lqaeasm.jpg

Stretched swingarm. Is that for when your chain stretches past the service limit?
4aaff005bd9745320c5f192925ebae85_zpssejy8s2l.jpg

Stopped in at Davies HD to get a new battery - the damage was $180 (incl tax). They have a couple of '17 Street Glides in the window - with the new Milwaukee 8 engine...
9a31ec6e35cbb619624495233bf0c4c8_zpsq7jdpkdo.jpg

A serious fender bender at Hwy 7 / Bathurst
72dcbfefcb6ed3a86571aea64ae5722d_zpsgrousgrv.jpg

And again at the next light. I'd predict that YRP will put some rookies out on speed patrol in this area.
59563e6e8fe6efd1033631eb98a503a9_zpsrzaqad6d.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know what Youtube yahoo this is? GoPro on helmet, head bobbing everywhere (talking to himself), hands and feet constantly off bike, weaving in and out at ~140. I was westbound on the 401 near Port Hope, just want to know what video I'm in.

13450083.MOV_snapshot_00.23_2016.09.03_23.16.47_zpsl3z62iip.jpg

Shared the ride down the Don Mills Expressway with this lovely lady who was quite adept at riding her 800lb Road King.

Purse on elbow - check
Smart phone in-hand - check
Leggings with ripped knees - check
Tight shirt / sports-bra - check

Seems to be a trend… I’m not complaining. Such beauty in this photo - the Duc, the Daytona, the HP4 and the blonde girl.

Got soaked on the way to Moto Social. Some photos from the event. Light attendance due to the rain, I suspect.

DSCF0442_zpshseddmas.jpg

DSCF0481_zpswphmtqmd.jpg

DSCF0471_zpssvlk5vj2.jpg

DSCF0446_zpspjpu8c4m.jpg

Last edited:
The lady on the Harley wanted to say hi. Did you followed her to ask her how her day was?

Sorry if it's been asked before, but what camera are you using? Your crops look pretty good.

On my Contour, anything's that not super close and dead center looks really far away and crappy in comparison.

Sorry if it's been asked before, but what camera are you using? Your crops look pretty good.

On my Contour, anything's that not super close and dead center looks really far away and crappy in comparison.
I think i remember him mentioning that he uses the mobius cam...

low budget cam that gets the job done :p

I think i remember him mentioning that he uses the mobius cam...

low budget cam that gets the job done :p
What's the price range for a low budget cam like this one? Any model you can suggest?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

The lady on the Harley wanted to say hi. Did you followed her to ask her how her day was?

Yes - I don't usually pull up beside other bikes, but after this first nod, we did chat briefly at the next light. Nice to see a lady totally confident on a heavy bike - feet up right away, nice turns, pot-hole avoidance, etc.

Both of us with half-helmets, whitewall tires, old-style windshields, leather saddlebags - we must have looked like quite the couple riding the Don Mills diamond lane. LoL.

I don't think I'll ever meet you @FLSTC, as this is the only other motosocial I've gone to, and apparently you were there both times Ahahaha, met up with @Evol tho, always good to see him. Turnout was slim, but the bike appreciation was definitely there!
7lej08i.jpg

O4AzBla.jpg

vdnIVD9.jpg

y7TJEt5.jpg

@FLSTC you got a pic of @inreb!
Lol!

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom