crazy upshift technique | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

crazy upshift technique

You are right. I just watch it on diff computer.Blonde moment. :(
I don't see anything weird either...? Evilbeaver, I think maybe your screen contrast is low or your screen/display is too dark & you can't see the shifter being on TOP of his boot when he's shifting up? Is that what it looks like is happening to you? But it's most certainly on TOP of his boot when he's shifting up.x2. Love my heel toe shifter, but impractical for the sport/racing crowd, I agree.

Are you sure you're not confusing the side-stand with the shift lever?

Now I have read it and seen it all on GTAM ... LOL ... I hope ... naaaah, it's GTAm, so someone will come up with something tomorrow. Great stuff.

Now I have read it and seen it all on GTAM ... LOL ... I hope ... naaaah, it's GTAm, so someone will come up with something tomorrow. Great stuff.

To be fair it's not immediately clear...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MglRj9t6WJQ

How does he do it? Special shift lever or something ?? Or can that be done on any sport bike?

Clutchless shifting? Pre weighting the shift lever?

Watch it.

To me it looks like he downshifts a 2-3 times...then when he comes out of the turn he upshifts while keeping his foot ON TOP of the lever .. by scooping it up with the ball of his foot somehow...

The bike is set up for gpshift.Down for upshift and up for downshift.The only way to shift a track/race bike.

WHOA thats some CRAZY shifting!!!

Time to stop being in denial........invest in some glasses :)

Back
Top Bottom