crazy old guy in the GTA | GTAMotorcycle.com

crazy old guy in the GTA

Wow...... Today you two met the king of the NIMBYs
But on another note, the bikes were looking good :)
I remember my insurance rates back in my 20s,... don't worry, one day you too will get the old man discount ;) I love my rates now, but it's the (old man) part that sucks!! :)

Post location of parking lot, let's give him a dose of what real revving sounds like.

lol, I love how he continues to go on and on about his credentials and his connections. This guy chose to be confrontational and was just sort of aloof when the OP handled the situation like a mature person.

/Not in my backyard

what a ****in nut bar.

So when is every one meeting at this parking lot??

Surprised you even argue with him. He looked like a Psycho with that sleazy smile.

arguing with an idiot, just proves there are two of them ;)

What a shame to be a paramedic in the City of Toronto when a guy this stupid is representing them so poorly!

forward that video to the city he is trying to intimidate you with his Im a paramedic crap maybe you can cost him his job also try sun news

He could be on sidewalk duty at a nothing sporting event.

forward that video to the city he is trying to intimidate you with his Im a paramedic crap maybe you can cost him his job also try sun news

I don't know If it's worth the trouble, but I would love to see this guy get in trouble with the city. As a government employee he is representing the city and trying to impose authority on you, when he clearly has none.

And again, great job on handling the situation. Respect.

What a friggin goof ball. He does not represent Paramedics very well. What, did he change his clothes specially to intimidate you. Obviously, does not have the skills of one. Patient care and comfort is a big part of their training, which flows into their normal way of life.

Some paramedic. If you broke your a** he wouldn't even be able to tear you a new one.

Sounds like he carries a gun

Tactical Paramedics are not armed. They are a special unit that respond to Emergencies with the ETF.
Imagine giving that goof ball a gun. Probably shoot himself in the foot.
Which he has already done by being such an idiot.

This guy probably volunteers for St. John's and found that uniform at goodwill before the patches should have been cut off.

I've run into "it's my neighborhood" nazis before and when you argue with them it's like trying to put out a fire by pouring gas on it.
Attention is what these guys crave and as long as you give it to them they'll be like a horsefly at the beach and never go away.
I just ignore them.
If you ignore them and don't respond to their baiting tactics it totally deflates them.
They rarely have the balls to get physical.
Remember the rule of thumb in dealing with these guys: Ignore them!.....you can't fix stupid so there's no sense trying.

Tactical paramedic -

Back
Top Bottom