Crappy Parker's Thread | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crappy Parker's Thread

At work the other day

It's kinda hard to tell... But all 3 are on the yellow line

ce32de2b4fb8e6a3a2b3952a54604ead.jpg

View attachment 35852

Watched this eek-bike ride up the other day. Guy jumps off, throws it on the stand, and dashes into the store. I think his handicap is a severe lack of functional brain cells. It's not like he couldn't park it on the sidewalk nearer to the LCBO entrance.

View attachment 35852

Watched this eek-bike ride up the other day. Guy jumps off, throws it on the stand, and dashes into the store. I think his handicap is a severe lack of functional brain cells. It's not like he couldn't park it on the sidewalk nearer to the LCBO entrance.

Why is there not a 2nd pic of it lying on it's side?

Doubt he would have learned anything from it.

View attachment 35852

Maybe the rider had a recent hip replacement. Trying to ease back into society on a scooter. Did you notice a permit on the scooter? I see he left room for other disabled scooter riders. I think that speaks volumes about his character.

Last night I watched the woman who parked this vehicle walk away without a care.

15243951629_813a0b66df_z.jpg

I've noticed that most people who drive trucks/SUVs have the spacial awareness of a damp sponge.

Was downtown Hamilton having a coffee. See a lady get into her car in an adjacent parking lot. Her cars nose against the parking curb. See her roll forward and hit the parking curb, she scratches her head and looks around. Again her car rolls forward into the parking curb. She gets out of her car and walks over to me, "Hey can you help me with my car, it won't reverse"...I asked her what was happening. She says " I keep putting it in D and it won't back up. It keeps rolling forward." With the absolute look of stupidity I look at her and tell her to try putting it in R. Problem solved.

Was downtown Hamilton having a coffee. See a lady get into her car in an adjacent parking lot. Her cars nose against the parking curb. See her roll forward and hit the parking curb, she scratches her head and looks around. Again her car rolls forward into the parking curb. She gets out of her car and walks over to me, "Hey can you help me with my car, it won't reverse"...I asked her what was happening. She says " I keep putting it in D and it won't back up. It keeps rolling forward." With the absolute look of stupidity I look at her and tell her to try putting it in R. Problem solved.

This is too ridiculous to believe. Surely she must have had to back out of her driveway or parking spot before she got to that one.

Let me guess, BMW, middle aged woman, blonde?

Let me guess, BMW, middle aged woman, blonde?

[video=youtube;v9t3XBXmtgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9t3XBXmtgQ[/video]

This is too ridiculous to believe. Surely she must have had to back out of her driveway or parking spot before she got to that one.

Yeah, the idea that she's never reversed a car before seems... not very believable. How did she get her license? Was this someone really young or really old?

Back
Top Bottom