Couldn't get a boost to save my life | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Couldn't get a boost to save my life

This is why I hate most people.
Just help people without the expectation of payment. The satisfaction of helping fellow man should be reward enough. What's wrong with being good, for good's sake. #FTW

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Not commonly understood is the average male locked into a gynocentric hoe down on the plantation and getting it up the poop shoot from all levels of government including but not limited to the Conservation Authority you might understand saying no with attitude is all the power some people have at their disposal. Power corrupts, these naysayers are small time punks lashing out at a cruel world. Ida thought you'd know a little bit about that.

That will happen when people don't know what they're doing. The newer cables now also have tech that auto senses and protects.
A bike doesn't need a lot of current to start. I have a set of 14 gauge wire booster cables tucked under the seat of my 250 Ninja. I made these up after my alarm killed the battery. Some a@@ knocked over the bike in the parking lot and alarm kept going. That time I just push started the bike.
Next time somebody throws out an electrical gizmo with a long cord, cut off the cord. Check if it's 14. If you want to spend money go to HomeDepot and ask for 14ga heater cord. Add some alligator clamps to both ends and you're done. Just don't try to start as soon as you hook up. Let your battery charge up a bit from the boost. This way you won't overload these tiny booster cables.

I pulled into a stripmall parking lot once and noticed this hot young lady, in short shorts, looking at the open hood of her car. Unfortunately, she walked over to another guy and asked him for a boost. Luckily enough he told her "sorry..." - so I was over there in a flash. Hooked up my cables and that's when I almost died... right at that time, my wife walked out of the bank.

classic! wifey walks in just as you were hookin' up!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom