Cool gadget - ShooAway | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cool gadget - ShooAway

MacDoc

Site Supporter
Not sure how well this would work for North America - sure was effective here.

Finally got out for a ride..cooler actually verging on chilly for the tropics but zero traffic on a Sunday morning....relaxing ride to Millaa Millaa and definitely not a swimming day.
Of course the fuel station was closed but I'll get to the next one as it's down the range and only 29 km and the last bar just started flashing so should have twice that left.
Nother rider two up showed up to be disappointed ...Africa Twin I think so hopefully he has enough range.
Relaxing ride, new helmet still a bit tight with sunglasses on and there is some sort of film on the visor from the factory that rolls up when you rub it. Not thrilled with that - likely some photochromatic coating and I don't like them. Just on the outside
Good to get out tho ...lots of bikes at the meetup roadhouse near
Cool device showed on my table along with a very tasty burger with too big a bun ...peeled most away.
Good single latte in one of those neat double walled cups.
Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at Feb, 6    2022    10.02.58 AM.jpg

Sun is out and it's warming up at 11 am. Up to 24 at Milla Milla - some scattered very light showers but half sun and cloud. Brilliant riding weather. Now just have to nurse the throttle to the fuel pump.

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at Feb, 6    2022    10.59.48 AM.jpg
Was very nice to eat without the flies and even if you happen to hit the blade you hardly feel it just flutters for a moment then continues on. I might buy one just to carry as I take lunches on a longer ride.
(y) :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom