Conti trailattack 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Conti trailattack 3

bigpoppa

I put them on right before riding to(and from) deals gap, till now I've probably put on around 7k, they still look like they have plenty of miles left, in terms of performance, they've exceeded all my expectations.
Spend about a week ripping around the Appalachians with 0 complaints.
In the hot, cold, dry, wet, even covered in mud, they perform exceptionally well on the road.

I just went up north for a phototag, covered in mud, I got on the wet road and hammered it, fully expecting it to slide around, but nope, 0 slippage or any kind of sketch behavior (no TC light either)... kind of surprised to be honest.

Great tire.

I put them on right before riding to(and from) deals gap, till now I've probably put on around 7k, they still look like they have plenty of miles left, in terms of performance, they've exceeded all my expectations.
Spend about a week ripping around the Appalachians with 0 complaints.
In the hot, cold, dry, wet, even covered in mud, they perform exceptionally well on the road.

I just went up north for a phototag, covered in mud, I got on the wet road and hammered it, fully expecting it to slide around, but nope, 0 slippage or any kind of sketch behavior (no TC light either)... kind of surprised to be honest.

Great tire.
I have been shocked by how well they work as well

Sent from the future

Back
Top Bottom