Const. James Forcillo shot Sammy Yatim - the trial | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Const. James Forcillo shot Sammy Yatim - the trial

Wow your a nice guy .

Unless you have been in a violent uncontrolled situation . You have not experienced the fear someone feels in the situation . In seconds decisions are made . Some good some not so good . Sitting back and watching video and making comments like the one abover . Is so easy .

The video replay may not look like a perfect use of force . But many use of force cases barely end up like the practice in the police college .

OK just make sure you keep such positive attitude if a piece of **** stabs you in a home invasion. You know, fear and violent "uncontrolled" situation.

Like i said, easy to say since it did not happen to you or your loved ones.

OK just make sure you keep such positive attitude if a piece of **** stabs you in a home invasion. You know, fear and violent "uncontrolled" situation.

Like i said, easy to say since it did not happen to you or your loved ones.

605cbfa5ccdb40c9ad9ae8e9ce150395948840bb21c4e74dfa85950825f02e11.jpg

lol - wish it was just bad analogies

Between this thread and the Paris thread I can't handle all the stupid.

Last edited:
Ditto, I'm above the fray as well. Everybody's stupid.

[video]https://youtu.be/cX5CPx4RKWw[/video]
That would have been so much more manly if they could have threatened to "pop him" if he took one step forward. Wusses.

Besides, how do the lawyers feed their starving kids if none of the cops have the ability to use excessive force? Not only that, but how does the thinning of the heard work when the mentally ill aren't culled? That society is just f***ed up.

Wow how foolish some of the police trying to hit a person with a garbage can . Can you imagine what would have happened if one of the officers tripped ?

Wow how foolish some of the police trying to hit a person with a garbage can . Can you imagine what would have happened if one of the officers tripped ?
Yes because the life or the risk to the life of an officer is always so much more important than the one of someone in distress or with mental problems.... shot away.

I applaud the effort of these real police officers at having the courage to deal with an issue and not just be a coward and shot away.

I do agree that the trash can idea was not the brightness one.

I saw that video last night when I was very tired. I don't remember any Benny Hill music? Crazy man with machete. What are you gonna do? Let's talk, de-escalate and mediate a peaceful solution xoxoxo.

Yes because the life or the risk to the life of an officer is always so much more important than the one of someone in distress or with mental problems.... shot away.

I applaud the effort of these real police officers at having the courage to deal with an issue and not just be a coward and shot away.

That is because the last time I checked MOST (not all) front line officers there do not carry guns.

That is because the last time I checked MOST (not all) front line officers there do not carry guns.

I am sure one of the officer in there was an AFO

"British police officers are not routinely armed. Instead, they rely on specially trained Authorised Firearms Officers (AFO) to attend incidents where firearms might be needed."

What the heck was this??? Why does it always have to be an extreme with either 10 bullets pumped into a machete armed guy or 30 cops dancing around another one without any pepper spray, taser or even a decent size shield???

What a fail ... yeah use garbage can.

What the heck was this??? Why does it always have to be an extreme with either 10 bullets pumped into a machete armed guy or 30 cops dancing around another one without any pepper spray, taser or even a decent size shield???

It looked like the cop on the right @ 0:30 had pepper spray.

Well I`m sure they don`t get paid to die . When a person goes to work as any EMS . It`s a risk .But you try to reduce your chances of getting hurt . The EMS have families that just like Sammy . It`s not their fault he created the situation . They are paid to deal with it best they can .It`s a no win situation Sammy lives cops dies . Cops family not happy . Sammy created the situation . If it was handled right or wrong will be decided by the court .

The crown could have thrown the book at this cop 1st , 2nd degree murder, criminal negligence causing death, 6 others. But they didn't. It will be an aquital and the crown will shrug and say oh darn, picked the wrong charge to make stick.

They should have laid three charges, waited a bit, and then laid six more. Once those are filed you tase him and kick him.

Well I`m sure they don`t get paid to die . When a person goes to work as any EMS . It`s a risk .But you try to reduce your chances of getting hurt . The EMS have families that just like Sammy . It`s not their fault he created the situation . They are paid to deal with it best they can .It`s a no win situation Sammy lives cops dies . Cops family not happy . Sammy created the situation . If it was handled right or wrong will be decided by the court .

That is key.... Best they can. They could have closed the doors and contain him until WITH TIME they could have come up with a plan that did not require 9 bullets and a taser.

They should have laid three charges, waited a bit, and then laid six more. Once those are filed you tase him and kick him.

hahahaha!

i'm in disbelief that people are siding with the cop on this one.

i get the devils advocate, but strongly agreeing with all nine bullets is mind blowing to me!

Back
Top Bottom