Chad? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chad?

Ducati Dude

Site Supporter
Keep seeing this mentioned... What the heck is 'CHAD'?

It's a pre hung Chad.

will-ferrell-and-chad-smith-690x467.png

Keep seeing it mentioned where? A "Chad" as far as I know is a male person with the name chad.

I have no clue what you are referring to.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Paulo's pseudonym.

Good excuse for a meet. Come have a drink and we can discuss it's meaning at length.

I call my left nut Chad

Chad

A member of the male gender, a Chad is a person, typically named Chad, who goes to bars to pick up chicks. He usually accomplishes this by cockblocking other guys. A Chad can be identified by his appearance which usually consists of the following: mesh trucker hat, frosted hair, greasy spiked hair, polo shirt with the collar turned up, fake tan, ringer t-shirt two sizes too small, pants two sizes too small, wifebeater in public, and a light colored button-up shirt. Chad's also have spent time in a fraternity, will dance by themselves to attract attention, and typically drink light beer.

A stereotypical ********* *******/jock/frat boy/ with an ego the size of the planet, who needs a swift roundhouse kick to the jaw, ala Chuck Norris style (though if actually issued by Norris, this punishment may be too extreme, even for a chad). Basically, they think they're the best at everything, love to talk ****, and are a general nuisance in every way possible.

A narcissistic pathological liar with sociopathic tendencies. Has a tendency to tell stories that are completely untrue to perpetuate lies about people he claims are his friends and lies about his own life to ellicit emotions, like sympathy and envy, from his friends. He is intelligent enough that it takes a while to catch on to his lies. Often, there is no point to his lies - he tells them just to tell them.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chad

Cum? Have a drink? :dontknow:

mmmmm.....burritos

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom