Car Vs Motorcycle Road Rage | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car Vs Motorcycle Road Rage

ZX600

Site Supporter
Last edited:
Haha kudos to the rider. I dont know if i wouldve been that restrained after a dude hits my gf. Good on him

Haha kudos to the rider. I dont know if i wouldve been that restrained after a dude hits my gf. Good on him

Agreed.

Did anyone else notice the "MY PRECIOUS" eyes when he got knocked down?

油井緋色;2327367 said:
Agreed.

Haha yup! He looked weird as in he looked like he had some kind of mental issue. Didnt look normal to me

油井緋色;2327367 said:
Agreed.

I think if anything that may have helped the rider resist hitting him. He was able to restrain him fairly quickly, then looking at that facial expression would have said "I'm crazy homicidal, but terrified and weak". He was fading pretty fast too.

What the hell is wrong with people.

While we don't know the entire story, clearly the rider did not deserver to be assualted by golem
Lastly as a public service announcement - OLD MEN and FLIP FLOPS should never be mixed...

What the hell is wrong with people.

While we don't know the entire story, clearly the rider did not deserver to be assualted by golem
Lastly as a public service announcement - OLD MEN and FLIP FLOPS should never be mixed...

I was just going to comment on the foot wear. Takes me back to my general rule of "never wear sandals when you go out drinking" - you have zero chance in a fight, unless you're some martial arts expert perhaps.

Biker could have just gave him a quick stomp with the heel... hell his girlfriend could have ended that pretty quickly if she wanted to.

Prolly pretty easy to knock out someone with that strip of carbon fiber over your knuckles.

Handled with due care and attention.

Only thing missing at the end was the rider asking the driver "dude, do you even lift"

744587.jpg
my-precious.png

Last edited:
Holy **** the teeth kinda match too!

i wanna know why he was passing out near the end of that video.

also... people are so quick! LOL the whole golem comparison is amazing.

i wanna know why he was passing out near the end of that video

Super out of shape old man, looks to live on cheap beer and cheaper smokes ( the teeth hint of meth )
Also, I'm sure after a few minutes on the ground he realized he was wrong and now with witnessess I better whip out the old man victim card...

Back
Top Bottom