Cam Seized by Outaouais Police | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cam Seized by Outaouais Police

Never understood people's obsession with filming/pictures. Usually gopros and skills have an inverse relation.

No gaperpros on my ride.

Never understood people's obsession with filming/pictures. Usually gopros and skills have an inverse relation.

No gaperpros on my ride.

In my case it's to make sure that the cops will find the bastard who kills me or, at the very least, to use as evidence when someone knocks me off the bike.

In my case it's to make sure that the cops will find the bastard who kills me or, at the very least, to use as evidence when someone knocks me off the bike.

I was referring to those that feel the need to show off.

If you use a camera for safety n/m.

No gaperpros on my ride.

I took mine off when I realized cops could use the evidence against you. It's a double edged sword. On one hand I believe that there are some truly ****ing retarded drivers out there that will cause me to die, on the other hand I'm a spirited rider. =/

油井緋色;2093207 said:
I took mine off when I realized cops could use the evidence against you. It's a double edged sword. On one hand I believe that there are some truly ****ing retarded drivers out there that will cause me to die, on the other hand I'm a spirited rider. =/

Maybe some of those retarded drivers are just spirited drivers.

whoooooooosh

Sarcasm is not my strong point lol

I saw worse on my morning commute this morning.
Never thought I'd see a Honda Element lane split, but anything is possible I guess...

I've had an old couple in a van split me on the 401 in the left most lane using the shoulder in grid lock because I was putting along slowly trying not to stop (you know, the foot don't go down game we all play at red lights lol).

油井緋色;2093808 said:
Sarcasm is not my strong point lol

I've had an old couple in a van split me on the 401 in the left most lane using the shoulder in grid lock because I was putting along slowly trying not to stop (you know, the foot don't go down game we all play at red lights lol).

I forgot to mention, wasn't on the bike this morning, in the SUV. lol

油井緋色;2093808 said:

Don't you love that? I've had it happen twice just so they could climb up the guys *** in front of me. I love the drivers here :thumbup:

Don't you love that? I've had it happen twice just so they could climb up the guys *** in front of me. I love the drivers here :thumbup:

Having someone do that to me on The Gardiner was the final straw that made me start looking into cameras.

Thats why I hate GoPros on rides. People filming your face & posting it online. If you want to brag don't drag a brother down with you

Can't stop the momentum of the Big Brother juggernaut....just look at PS4 and the New Xbox camera (always on and monitoring your facial expressions and reactions even when watching TV and not playing, oh and relaying that back to Microsoft)

Can't stop it.....Big Brother nanny state coming full steam, unless u want to live off grid and ride a motocross

This is a terrible argument. Oh I own a gun so you know how easy it is to kill someone :confused:

Have you killed something? And was it easier than say using a bow and arrow or say knife, or say bare hands? Morality aside, just asking if in having a gun you found it easier to kill.

They say a gun makes a kill distant, technical, clinical, and morally easier than say a blade which invloves a certain intimacy, and increased deliberation and far more emotional commitment.

Oh and hence why guns are heavily restricted in Canada and the debate rages in the US.

Last edited:
Can't stop the momentum of the Big Brother juggernaut....just look at PS4 and the New Xbox camera (always on and monitoring your facial expressions and reactions even when watching TV and not playing, oh and relaying that back to Microsoft)

Can't stop it.....Big Brother nanny state coming full steam, unless u want to live off grid and ride a motocross

Funny, people put more and more personal stuff on the web, but they cry about privacy.

Back
Top Bottom