Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!! | Page 114 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!!

Re: BY By Tommy boy Ford kicked out!!

What you are saying now is different that your previous post implying that cheating on your wife is not immoral! or that it isn't as immoral as smoking crack cocaine

Then I would say you need to go back and read that again.

Lots of funny reading now. Too many times in the past certain people point to law books- "the rules are the rules are the rules" to "win" an arguement. A lot of stuff falls into moral v law v use your best judgement. Regret not caring enough to keep examples handy. Not that it would make any difference.

When you're talking about legal issues and the courts, then the law is the law. When you're talking about more squishy subjects, then there's far more latitude.

Then I would say you need to go back and read that again.
I have - I just don't have the patience or commitment to continue to go back a for

I would recommend that you also go back and read your own comments, you will notice huge contradictions in morals, let's just leave it at that, you know it and i know it regardless of your written attempts to explain or justify.

like the other guy keeps saying Holllaaaaa

Last edited:

I have - I just don't have the patience or commitment to continue to go back a for

I would recommend that you also go back and read your own comments, you will notice huge contradictions in morals, let's just leave it at that, you know it and i know it regardless of your written attempts to explain or justify.

like the other guy keeps saying Holllaaaaa

If you can't point to it, then it doesn't exist.

FFS. Change the title of this thread to "Running in Circles Using Semantics - 101" and be done with it.

Change the title to

Ford: unfit for public office

So Lisi, attempted to extort the rob ford video out of the goodness in his heart, with no direction from the person who it would hurt the most, and who tried to buy the video which he claimed did not exist? Riiiight. That Lisi is such a do-gooder! Write him a(nother) letter of recommendation on political office stationary.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...veal-death-threats-over-crack-video-1.2597046

And the (common law) brother in law was beaten up after threatening to reveal info on Fords lifestyle, by friends of the mayor, and the cameras didn't work and the guards weren't around. Absolutely no connection, just weird coincidence?

It's pretty wild what well connected millionaire white guys can get away with, even after being caught associating with gun running drug dealing gang members and admitting that they broke laws while in public office.

If this isn't indicative of our society going to hell in a hand-basket, I don't know what is. If your own moral compass is not telling you that something is wrong, get a clue from the late night American talk shows that lampoon this mayor.

Last edited:

This sounds like the sopranos. Rob Ford you are movie writer's dream. Lol

At this point it's all gossip, rather than actual media releases. From my point of view it never seemed to be Ford who was blackmailing anyone, but he who was being blackmailed.

I don't understand why people are talking as if he can't be both victim and aggressor, at different points in the story.

I know the riding season has barely started but I really wish we could fast forward to Oct 27 and say buh-bye to Ford once and for all after the election.

So after 114 pgs, is Tommy Boy Ford going to be kicked out?

I think the thread title is misleading, let alone bad grammar

You mean bad spelling.

Back
Top Bottom