Burrito Boyz Tuesday Nights 4.0 | Page 36 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz Tuesday Nights 4.0

You know it's hot when even the ADV guys are squiding in T-shirts. I did the same last night, but I'm just around the corner from BB. This afternoon I went to the US side of Niagara Falls wearing leather pants and a mesh jacket, and I was fine. There was an hour wait at the border, but luckily I was at the Rainbow Bridge and there was a decent breeze. I debated removing my jacket, but figured it was keeping the sun off my skin and probably keeping me cooler than without.

Long and short, cherish the days you can ride because the season is so short. Doesn't the saying go "I'd rather sweat than freeze"?

Some of us are heading to Burrito Boyz tomorrow night after doing some tire changes. Anyone else going? Last year they were still doing free drinks, but I don't think they were doing the free burrito draw, unless I missed it.

Sadly, they said no free drinks anymore. Not sure if they just weren’t informed by the owner or what.

Sadly, they said no free drinks anymore. Not sure if they just weren’t informed by the owner or what.
So I guess its a BYOD party.

funny, i came on the motorbike on a tuesday last fall but during the afternoon, asked if i could get the free drink and the girl just gave it to me.

funny, i came on the motorbike on a tuesday last fall but during the afternoon, asked if i could get the free drink and the girl just gave it to me.

Yeah, they were pretty liberal about the time of day or year, as long as it was a Tuesday.

Could be because they now have daily specials. Tuesdays are free drink with Fryz Extreme.

Daily+Specials

There are a bunch of elderly folk who still do the friday-fish thing. You should see the fish and chip places bumpin on good friday

Back
Top Bottom