Burrito Boyz 3.0! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz 3.0!

Halibut and Shrimp!! We just got a Burrito Boyz within the last year in Waterloo.

i've been to that one... even talked to the manager about having bike nights at location but never followed-up

Wound up being delayed again tonight with work and waiting for some n00b on his Gixxer to meet us at KC.. Lol... Didn't make it til closer to 9:15 tonight, we might as well be the late-night BB group. Got there and caught up with Deimos and gf, nice to see you again dude.

Who else passed by tonight? The crew there said they only had 1 other rider tonight, can't blame you guys, it was pretty cold tonight. But it's getting better!

Great seeing tekninja and rfid again last night! Can't wait till school is done to go on regular rides again.

sorry....just lost track of time waxing my tires.....will post pics soon......looks sooo hot

sorry....just lost track of time waxing my tires.....will post pics soon......looks sooo hot

oh_you.jpg

i've been to that one... even talked to the manager about having bike nights at location but never followed-up

Cool man, well if you ever decide to talk to him again let me know what happens.

They don't have much of a parking lot though. With the Chinese restaurant and the "smoke" shop in the same plaza it gets pretty full.

Cool man, well if you ever decide to talk to him again let me know what happens.

They don't have much of a parking lot though. With the Chinese restaurant and the "smoke" shop in the same plaza it gets pretty full.

Haha yeah that parking lot is ridiculously tiny! I was there only once the time I was visiting friends at Laurier and just mentioned the burrito boyz bike nights in sauga and that they might considering doing the same there. But in retrospect, the parking would pose somewhat of a problem.

hey guys is this 250 friendly? lol and im wondering because im 16 and have no one to ride with just me and my ninja would be nice to meet some riders to learn some more and even go for rides!

Haha yeah that parking lot is ridiculously tiny! I was there only once the time I was visiting friends at Laurier and just mentioned the burrito boyz bike nights in sauga and that they might considering doing the same there. But in retrospect, the parking would pose somewhat of a problem.

Unless it was late at night, but then everyone wants to be half in the bag by then.

hey guys is this 250 friendly? lol and im wondering because im 16 and have no one to ride with just me and my ninja would be nice to meet some riders to learn some more and even go for rides!

All are welcome to come...

just anything smaller then a 250cc have to buy burritos for all! :p (JK)

I'll let you know next week...wink wink

should be fun but that is a large time frame lol what time do people normally go?

When the weather is good, 7 pm is a good arrival time, hang out until whenever. You can come later, but the line-up will be long!

Definitely 125 and 250 friendly ... lots of 125s last year.

lol the 250 can barely lug a person around imagine a giant burrito :O no way

Back
Top Bottom