Burrito Boyz 3.0! | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz 3.0!

Anyone leaving from Central Toronto around 7pm for this tonight? I finally got my bike back and am jonesin' for some BB!!
Woo-hoo! See ya there hotness ;) Looking forward to seeing Quinn all shiny and purdy...AGAIN.

damn! was trying to make it out today for the first time to meet you all (since i just moved to mississauga) and ****ing cherries lit me up on the way there. so decided to just go home after that. didn't want to show up all ****** off. Apparently i was going 40 over, with no one around. and apparently he had to "speed up" to catch up to me. bs. pig was just trying to fill is quota for the month and saw me as an easy target. There wasn't any head lights behind me, then all of a sudden the red and blue lights pop up.

Last edited by a moderator:
80 parked bikes last night !!!!!

NEXT WEEK......DOOR prizes.........everyone come, or I win !!!!!!

Yep .....it's confirmed !!
Next week we"ll be having the annual raffle and prizes.!!! :)

Everyone who buys a burrito will get a tickect for the raffle prizes and swag which will be provided by Burrito Boyz and GTAM !!
Raffle draws will start around 9 - 9:30.....don't be late.

Last year tons of prizes were given away and...I'm sure this year will be the same so....tell everyone about it and all come out.
See ya there !!

Gonna try to rally up a few people from Niagara to check this out.
I better win something lol.

Those burritos are so good I feel like a winner everytime I go. :snorting:

The quesedias are good too. Paul... going to kill you. Friggen working that night.

Hungry now............dress to impress everyone.....(shorts and running shoes....ya...thats it!!!!!!)

remember...free swag givaways tonight !!!!

Last edited:
and .....NO....RAIN....in forcast......just cooler now

Gotta thank Mo for saving my bacon. On the way there I made a big rookie mistake. I ran out of gas on the QEW right at Applewood Village. So I pulled over and started pushing towards the Cawthra exit. I was halfway there when a guy on an R6 spotted me and pulled over. Turns out it was a friend, Mo. He offered to get a gas can so he rode off as continued to push for the exit. Finally got to the offramp and it was a tough push up the last few hundred meters. Met Mo at the top where we filled the tank and made it to BB. Great meet, lots of people. But the cops showed up around 9:30 and made their presence known. They didn't make us leave but threatened tickets for anyone parked illegally. Still a fantastic meet overall.

Gotta thank Mo for saving my bacon. On the way there I made a big rookie mistake. I ran out of gas on the QEW right at Applewood Village. So I pulled over and started pushing towards the Cawthra exit. I was halfway there when a guy on an R6 spotted me and pulled over. Turns out it was a friend, Mo. He offered to get a gas can so he rode off as continued to push for the exit. Finally got to the offramp and it was a tough push up the last few hundred meters. Met Mo at the top where we filled the tank and made it to BB. Great meet, lots of people. But the cops showed up around 9:30 and made their presence known. They didn't make us leave but threatened tickets for anyone parked illegally. Still a fantastic meet overall.

Oh, that's why there was an R6 with a gas can attached to it? :)

Back
Top Bottom