Burger nights in KW | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burger nights in KW

timtune

Site Supporter
Who's up for this out this way?

What's a good night? Twice a month?

Location suggestions?

If they can do it in the GTA what's stopping us?

I'd be up to coming out that way to meet up with you and Wingboy if it was on a weekend afternoon. Maybe start small and do one meetup for now, scheduled well in advance.

I'm listening. Any free time i have is a surprise.

Well that's a start.

Burger Priest: Their name mildly mocks religion and they have a secret menu (although very poorly hidden) and it would appear ample parking. I say we try them first. (if they suck we just throw 800over under the bus)

What day?
I would prefer week nights keeping weekends free for rides, rallies and whatever. However a weekend date to accommodate "out of towners" could work too. We have a bit of time before we're riding so maybe a few more will chime in before we have to firm up a date.

Thanks

More burger nights?
What about pirogi nights?

burgs, pirogis it's all good. Any excuse to ride somewhere to eat.

Might be neat to checking out. I don't typically plan/go on rides on a specific cadance, but may join here and there.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Well looks like there's no shortage of eating establishments. Just need some riding weather and then a firm date.

^when you guys decide on days, change the thread title so its easy for people to plan etc

I hear katatonic likes brisket.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Who had BBQ sauce in their ear? Is there a story......

Who had BBQ sauce in their ear? Is there a story......

There was a group of us (Smergy, BigEvilDoer, Oomis and a couple of other guys) on a Deals Gap trip and we went to a fantastic bbq joint for lunch. There was the option of getting an entire beef brisket for $90-$100 and I suggested we do that and just share it. It was a ridiculous amount of meat! But nobody seemed interested and we decided to order our own thing.
The waitress went around the table and I think everyone but one person ordered the beef brisket meal, which meant we all got less meat and paid way more than if we’d just ordered the big one.
Now it’s just become a source of entertainment whenever ‘bbq’ or ‘brisket’ is brought up.

Back
Top Bottom