bringing a bike back from the usa | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

bringing a bike back from the usa

thanks guys got it figured out easy breezy, for the guys that like to get cocky on a keyboard...remember you could be talkin to someone like me on the other end....take care peeps. if any of you recognize me on here,the answer is"yes" i did compete in the canadian all strength challenge for several years.

Did you really do this?? not the competition..I mean post a ****** pic of you and let us know how "strong" you are? lame.

In defense of bobbers_wanted, that Import sticky is 59 pages long with plenty of derailment and misleading info. It's just a mess. Post #1 of that sticky should be updated with the current process, and maintained going forward, or just trash the entire sticky and make a new one. That first post hasn't been updated since 2005!

In defense of bobbers_wanted, that Import sticky is 59 pages long with plenty of derailment and misleading info. It's just a mess. Post #1 of that sticky should be updated with the current process, and maintained going forward, or just trash the entire sticky and make a new one. That first post hasn't been updated since 2005!

+1
+1
+1
Yes- yes- yes... the sticky is useless now, no one is going to sit down and read so many pages of outdated information. Please unstick it.

The one thing I want to mention is the exchange rate. It is not so good to bring a bike now, with the (at least) 10% hit in the exchnage to US dollars... it has to be a pretty specifc situation, like super hot deal, or a bike that is rare, or never sold in Canada... careless planning may mean that you may break up even (zero savings) or worse...

Good luck....

So much flexin goin on up in hurrrrrr.

I'd post up but i don't wish to crash the site.

:D

I like the ones that have been around so long, sitting on the porch, holdin up their burritos.

Back
Top Bottom