brexit | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

brexit

I'm in our UK office in Soho at the moment. Most of our employees are in their 20's or early 30's and seem very pleased about the vote. I think it was mostly the 40-50 year olds that wanted to stay.

The market fluctuations will sort its self out in a few days, but if you have some spare cash there are some killer deals out there. I personally like Royal Dutch Shell and BP at the moment. Maybe Diageo and Caterpillar as well. The drop of the pound and euro against the $ makes them really tempting :)

I always liked Joseph P. Kennedy's approach to investing (although he was a person devoid of all morals). Seems like this would be a great market for him
The time to buy is when blood runs in the streets.

Although obviously a serious issue, I thought this was funny when one article was trying to answer ..... what's next after brexit? ...

Grexit
Departugal
Italeave
Fruckoff
Czechout
Oustria
Finish
Slovlong
Latervia
Byegium

unitil EU becomes Germlonely

Guys I just invested a lot of time reading all these, um, interesting comments...
It seems pretty clear that Canadian young people, spoon-fed Washington propaganda at every turn via the presstitute mainstream media (MSM), don't really comprehend the true meaning of this historic vote and day!

Washington wants to control the world, and wants Wall Street to be the financial capital of the world economy.
London is a major obstacle to this. Therefore the EU was originally concocted.
I read this blather in the Canadian media about how "the EU was created out of the post-was ashes to ensure friendship, peace and stability" LoL, heheh...
Nonsense.

Opposition to Brexit was based on two powerful interests of Washington.
One is the interests of the New York banks and Wall Street to eliminate the UK and London as a world financial centre.
The British have had only one foot in the EU because the UK was permitted to keep its own currency.
The UK does not use the Euro and, thus, retains the power to finance the British government.
In order to trick the UK into joining the EU, the British were given special privileges.

The president of the European Central Bank (ECB) has stated that to complete the political integration of Europe, "the fiscal policies of member states would be centralized".
It is impossible to centralize fiscal policies if the UK is an independent financial centre with its own central bank and currency.
Wall Street understood that the defeat of Brexit would mean a shortened lifespan for London as a financial centre, as it is impossible to be a financial centre unless a country has its own currency and central bank.
As it would be impossible for the UK to be a full member of the EU and not operate under the ECB, once the Brexit referendum was defeated, the process of gradually forcing the UK into the Euro would have begun.

The other powerful interest is the interest of Washington to prevent one country's exit from leading to the exit of other countries.
As CIA documents found in the US National Archives make clear, the EU was originally a CIA initiative, the purpose of which was to make it easy for Washington to exercise political control over Europe.
It is much easier for Washington to control the EU than 28 separate countries.
Moreover, if the EU unravels, so likely would NATO, which is the necessary cover for Washington's aggression.

The EU serves Washington and the One Percent. It serves no one else.
The EU is a murderer of sovereignty and peoples. The intent was for the British, French, Germans, Italians, Greeks, Spanish, and all the rest to disappear as peoples.
Brexit was the last chance to defeat this hidden agenda, and apparently the British voted correctly despite most not having a clue as to what was really at stake and what the vote was about...

Last edited:
The time to buy is when blood runs in the streets.
:)

I just find it amazing the the FTSE finished up 2% this week after all that while the other European exchanges got hammered.

I work with an Old Hippie from Santa Cruz who is a complete conspiracy theory freak. Claims its a huge set back to globalization and the New World Order :)

Guys I just invested a lot of time reading all these, um, interesting comments...
It seems pretty clear that Canadian young people, spoon-fed Washington propaganda at every turn via the presstitute mainstream media (MSM), don't really comprehend the true meaning of this historic vote and day!

Washington wants to control the world, and wants Wall Street to be the financial capital of the world economy.
London is a major obstacle to this. Therefore the EU was originally concocted.
I read this blather in the Canadian media about how "the EU was created out of the post-was ashes to ensure friendship, peace and stability" LoL, heheh...
Nonsense.

Opposition to Brexit was based on two powerful interests of Washington.
One is the interests of the New York banks and Wall Street to eliminate the UK and London as a world financial centre.
The British have had only one foot in the EU because the UK was permitted to keep its own currency.
The UK does not use the Euro and, thus, retains the power to finance the British government.
In order to trick the UK into joining the EU, the British were given special privileges.

The president of the European Central Bank (ECB) has stated that to complete the political integration of Europe, "the fiscal policies of member states would be centralized".
It is impossible to centralize fiscal policies if the UK is an independent financial centre with its own central bank and currency.
Wall Street understood that the defeat of Brexit would mean a shortened lifespan for London as a financial centre, as it is impossible to be a financial centre unless a country has its own currency and central bank.
As it would be impossible for the UK to be a full member of the EU and not operate under the ECB, once the Brexit referendum was defeated, the process of gradually forcing the UK into the Euro would have begun.

The other powerful interest is the interest of Washington to prevent one country's exit from leading to the exit of other countries.
As CIA documents found in the US National Archives make clear, the EU was originally a CIA initiative, the purpose of which was to make it easy for Washington to exercise political control over Europe.
It is much easier for Washington to control the EU than 28 separate countries.
Moreover, if the EU unravels, so likely would NATO, which is the necessary cover for Washington's aggression.

The EU serves Washington and the One Percent. It serves no one else.
The EU is a murderer of sovereignty and peoples. The intent was for the British, French, Germans, Italians, Greeks, Spanish, and all the rest to disappear as peoples.
Brexit was the last chance to defeat this hidden agenda, and apparently the British voted correctly despite most not having a clue as to what was really at stake and what the vote was about...

^^ I was posting while you were typing this but I just had this explained to me over coffee this morning by my co-worker - almost verbatim

:)

I just find it amazing the the FTSE finished up 2% this week after all that while the other European exchanges got hammered.

I work with an Old Hippie from Santa Cruz who is a complete conspiracy theory freak. Claims its a huge set back to globalization and the New World Order :)

It is. I wouldn't raise the specter of conspiracy theory though, as they're actually quite open about the globalization end game. And don't forget, the EU was once just some crazy talk. Well, here we are, and after their initial success, the talks shifted to the North American Union with the currency being the Amero; no joke... with any luck this will be the kick off to the collapse of this union and a detriment to the formation of any future unions

World population is breaking records every day. Natural recourses are finite. The weather might be changing. Internet connected information and misinformation is whipping people into a froth. And this is supposed to end well how? How old were you when you found out the world isn't one big happy place? 2? 2.5? Hold up your fingers. Do we have three fingers? A World Order done correctly might be the go. Humans don't have it in them to accomplish that. cool says the majority of us are clueless.

We'll know in about 10 years or so what this all means. Everything else is speculation.

We'll know in about 10 years or so what this all means. Everything else is speculation.

+1 that's the problem with the future.

http://heraldscotland.com/news/14578285.BoE_announces___250bn_of_support_for_UK_economy/

Looks like this was planned for a while. The powers that be wanted this to happen. Too many elite live in the uk. Homes cost 60 million quid +. Europe is losing its identity. The elite want uk as a preservation of what's to come in the future. For sure it's cause of the migrant crisis. Banks on verge of collapse. Eurozone and US vs russia. all the pieces of the puzzle fit together

Last edited:
World population is breaking records every day. Natural recourses are finite. The weather might be changing. Internet connected information and misinformation is whipping people into a froth. And this is supposed to end well how? How old were you when you found out the world isn't one big happy place? 2? 2.5? Hold up your fingers. Do we have three fingers? A World Order done correctly might be the go. Humans don't have it in them to accomplish that. cool says the majority of us are clueless.

The lack of harmony has always had it's roots in the desire of the few to control the many. Theocracy has given way to Technocracy, but the end result is the same. The froth is real no doubt; but what lay beneath, and who's the agitator?

the markets crashing etc... sounds like a lot of BS considering that nothing changed for most places.
Why does e.g. stock for Home Depot decrease or BP oil. Same product on the shelves last night.
Bunch a crap to drive fear for fortune.

6 months from now, all will be just fine.

However did England survive before??? mysteryyyyy

Sell on news buy on rumors

the markets crashing etc... sounds like a lot of BS considering that nothing changed for most places.
Why does e.g. stock for Home Depot decrease or BP oil. Same product on the shelves last night.
Bunch a crap to drive fear for fortune.

6 months from now, all will be just fine.

However did England survive before??? mysteryyyyy

Stiff upper lip. It's well documented.

In the grand scheme of things Brexit means nothing.

Britain will continue to trade with Europe and the world.

New trade agreements will be made.

What's this really about? The scam that lets slave labour into civilized countries under the guise of compassionate immigration. We're doing it here in Canada too, while shipping our factories offshore. Same with the United States. What do you think makes Brexit and Trump so popular? A lot of rich people screwing over the general populace.

In the grand scheme of things Brexit won't mean a hill of beans though. The agenda will continue.

In the grand scheme of things Brexit means nothing.

Britain will continue to trade with Europe and the world.

New trade agreements will be made.

What's this really about? The scam that lets slave labour into civilized countries under the guise of compassionate immigration. We're doing it here in Canada too, while shipping our factories offshore. Same with the United States. What do you think makes Brexit and Trump so popular? A lot of rich people screwing over the general populace.

In the grand scheme of things Brexit won't mean a hill of beans though. The agenda will continue.

Its all just a shown.

Smart ones see this as opportunity to make money while the rest are debating for their delusional believes.

Back
Top Bottom