Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures released | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures released

Ofcourse they're a part of this community as well as the people who buy these bikes/parts.

50 replies but 800 views...

Guaranteed that these dummies are already aware of the police release as well as this thread and are most likely checking it out.

Must be ******** bricks :lmao:

I'd laugh if they went on a little holiday to avoid detection. Cops figure out who they are and their nailed coming back at the airport or something. One way or another I think k they'll be caught and yes for sure they're members here. One of my good friends had his stolen. Not that I think he'll ever see it again but I hope they catch the guys and unmask a ring of retards. Just don't forget if they do, don't post any info here or it's ban hammer for you :D

Just don't forget if they do, don't post any info here or it's ban hammer for you :D

What do your mean? Why would that ban you from GTAM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah... those two dudes just look similar. Hope those ****ers are caught. I know of a guy in Oshawa that steals bikes from Toronto and rides them back to Durham and sells as track bikes and parts bikes. A person I know, knows where he lives (also where he stores the bikes in his shed). I will find the address of said guy, we can all get out batman costumes and beat the living **** out of him. Seriously...

Don't forget to wear gopro.
Don't incriminate yourself though

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I'd laugh if they went on a little holiday to avoid detection. Cops figure out who they are and their nailed coming back at the airport or something. One way or another I think k they'll be caught and yes for sure they're members here. One of my good friends had his stolen. Not that I think he'll ever see it again but I hope they catch the guys and unmask a ring of retards. Just don't forget if they do, don't post any info here or it's ban hammer for you :D

I wonder what really happens to these people that get caught, people always joke about R1timmay, but I still have him on Facebook. And it doesn't look like he's in jail or doing to bad at all.....

Nothing happens, the Canadian Justice/penal system is a joke.

They do that here in GTAM. To avoid litigation from "aledged suspect" theives.

For Sure these buggers are on here..

I wonder what really happens to these people that get caught, people always joke about R1timmay, but I still have him on Facebook. And it doesn't look like he's in jail or doing to bad at all.....
Community service .
Its ****** Canada. You get away with murder if the other guy broke the law first and you're a cop and no one recorded it on a cell phone.

Latest Facebook profile, he seems very regretful
10580114_10154411820260464_2389245709259297477_n.jpg

And here he seems to be taking a **** and probably cleaning his *** with our money and bikes - some pics people post on facebook :rolleyes:

10568973_10154375641020464_164682921905039506_n.jpg

Last edited:
Because, thats how 'the big shots' feel like every time you post something, they thing big dawg will get em lil folks... ;)
funny-scared-dog-eye-contact.jpg

Why would you have him on the Facebook?

Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures rel...

So my GF lives in this building. They apprehended one of the suspects. Turns out he was a resident in the building.

Pretty disgusting to think that your "Neighbour" would do this to someone who lives in his own building, uugggh!

Re: Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures rel...

So my GF lives in this building. They apprehended one of the suspects. Turns out he was a resident in the building.

Pretty disgusting to think that your "Neighbour" would do this to someone who lives in his own building, uugggh!

Pretty stupid to **** were you eat

Re: Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures rel...

Nice!

Only a matter of time now until the rest are picked up.

I doubt that's the real reason.

they why else would they not want us to talk about these theives?

btw - thanks for posting updated pics in the "chicks on bikes" thread. :)

Pretty stupid to **** were you eat

This isn't criminal genius at work. Check out the twat who wears a hoodie to the job, then looks straight into the camera. White trash losers.

Back
Top Bottom