Bomb in Manchester UK | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bomb in Manchester UK

Just came across a fellow named Michael Scheuer, ex CIA up high and professor of know-it-all. Interesting work produced includes a book titled "Imperial Hubris" "Why the West is losing the war on terror". Synthesizing the book title with his youtube exposure can lead to only one conclusion. Israel led USA foreign policy. Change that, change everything. These micro measures we're demanding locally (tolerance etc.) is just pissing in the wind. Myopic short term appeasement is a game best suited to useful idiots.
Yep can't have it both ways. Either make drastic changes to foreign policy, or stop trying to integrate Islam into Western society. Or both, preferably. There are very few majority Muslim countries where I'd even visit, let alone live. Sorry, not compatible.

Yep can't have it both ways. Either make drastic changes to foreign policy, or stop trying to integrate Islam into Western society. Or both, preferably. There are very few majority Muslim countries where I'd even visit, let alone live. Sorry, not compatible.

1) Antagonize ALL Muslims everywhere
2) Invite all Muslims to the West
3) Small % of Muslims go cukoo
4) Ask stupid questions
5)Rinse
6)Repeat

Clerics know whats going on yet it still happens. Without them turning them in before just saying they denounce it means nothing

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Clerics know whats going on yet it still happens. Without them turning them in before just saying they denounce it means nothing

We know it means nothing. It's just the words game EVERYBODY plays. Please move on from there. Look at the bigger picture.

If you google Tommy Robinson, you'd see he's trying to warn the west but they just label him alt right

I was mulling over this 'terrorist are not Muslims, Islam is a religion of peace' sentiment last night. Would there be Muslim support for the closing of any mosque found to be involved in this radicalization, along with the seizure of all assets? I mean religious cults have been raided and dismantled before, and not everyone within were the "bad guys"; lots of innocent victims just there because confused with life etc etc.

Would this effect a more serious response, and action, from within the Muslim community? Because right now they seem content to merely distance themselves from these people despite many of them being part of their communities. No way I can believe that these communities can be surprised when Ahmed whomever from their local mosque blows himself up. People talk... especially to the representatives of their deity of choice. They have to have some idea, no?

Unlike say Catholicism or Scientology many (most?) do not have a strong centralized governing body.

Remove tax exempt status for any "church/mosque/temple/etc." that preaches hate or produces nut jobs that murder/commit violence in the name of their deity (including homophobia etc.), not the entire religion but one building at a time. Hit them in the pocketbooks and there may be a motivation to change/start turning in the nutters. This should include all religions, for example Franklin Graham, West Borough Baptist, any mosque preaching hate, Catholic Church stuck in the dark ages..... Blow up a crowd, your mosque loses tax exempt status. Shoot a guy in a driveway for wearing a turban, your church loses tax exempt status. Preach homophobia (or hate against any group of people), you are now a business that pays taxes, pay up!

This is not interfering with the right to practice their religion, still can worship sky fairies, not interfering with freedom of speech. If you are backwards and you hate, you just don't get the tax breaks. Apply it evenly across the board. Give them an opportunity to re-apply for tax exemption after the first offence in one year if they can prove they have taken sufficient measures to right the ship. Second offence, they are done tax wise.

Last edited:
Remove tax exempt status for any "church/mosque/temple/etc." that preaches hate or produces nut jobs (including homophobia etc.), not the entire religion but one building at a time. Hit them in the pocketbooks and there may be a motivation to change. This should include all religions, for example Franklin Graham, West Borough Baptist, any mosque preaching hate, Catholic Church stuck in the dark ages..... Blow up a crowd, your mosque loses tax exempt status. Shoot a guy in a driveway for wearing a turban, your church loses tax exempt status...

This is not interfering with the right to practice their religion, still can worship sky fairies, not interfering with freedom of speech. If you are backwards and you hate, you just don't get the tax breaks. Apply it evenly across the board.

The only fly in this ointment is who gets to decide what is hate? The alt-left / LGBT / Trans / Islam crew?

There needs to be a distinction between what I assume you mean by homophobia and actual hate crime/speech. We cannot start to punish groups for simply expressing their displeasure/discomfort/dislike for others, whatever their reasons; but if said group or individual proclaims death/injury to others, and member's of their group act out these proclamations then yeah, dismantle the group by whatever means necessary. My opinion on this applies to any and all.

There needs to be a distinction between what I assume you mean by homophobia and actual hate crime/speech. We cannot start to punish groups for simply expressing their displeasure/discomfort/dislike for others, whatever their reasons; but if said group or individual proclaims death/injury to others, and member's of their group act out these proclamations then yeah, dismantle the group by whatever means necessary. My opinion on this applies to any and all.
Inciting violence has always been illegal. All this human rights courts garbage is left wing cream on top.

I and only I get to decide :) , should be OK, not on your white-wing-cupcake to be feared list at all.

As noted above, only I get to decide.... that is my proposal! :)

Inciting violence has always been illegal. All this human rights courts garbage is left wing cream on top.

It has always been illegal BUT when it comes to religion it is rarely prosecuted (for various reasons, right, left and centre). Taking tax exemption away we can set a much lower bar.

In all fairness, you have people like Franklin Graham (and the like) saying things like the bible was right to tell people to stone gays. Is that in-sighing violence enough for a court of law? Not likely, he is douchy enough to know it isn't but he also knows it is enough for a follower to go out and gay bash--solution he and his "church" now pay taxes.

Using homophobia as an example, it is one thing to not like it (who cares, keep your tax breaks) BUT when people are using tax exempt money to try to prevent a part of the population from having equal rights or worse yet insight violence (even douchy ways), well they should lose their tax exempt status. Same if they are trying to prevent any other minority from having equal rights. Same would go for Muslim groups entirely equal to Jewish, Christian, Scientologist, Pastafarians, whatever groups. Dude gets up, preaches hate, tax exempt status goners. Have any view you want, decide if the view is worth paying taxes.

Last edited:
That's dumb. Just remove the tax exemptions entirely. Otherwise you're punishing organizations based on subjective views of what does or doesn't constitute "hate"

That's dumb. Just remove the tax exemptions entirely. Otherwise you're punishing organizations based on subjective views of what does or doesn't constitute "hate"

Baby steps...

Of course this goes without saying, that is where most will end up... And yes they should all be taxed as a corporation and then get a tax break for any charity they do that does not come with a requirement for prayer or listening to someone preach. For example, a tax break to the corporation for feeding or housing homeless as long as said homeless does not have to bow-down to their deity as a condition.

You know what's dumb? No Muslim terrorists in South America or Iceland. Other places too. Talk about missed opportunities. Makes you wonder why their religiosity is not a problem........there.

You know what's dumb? No Muslim terrorists in South America or Iceland. Other places too. Talk about missed opportunities. Makes you wonder why their religiosity is not a problem........there.
Nothing in Poland too

Canada used to be like that. Back in the day when we had one tank and one boat and neither worked at the same time... I miss those days

"I'm going to pick a fight" William Wallace

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Canada used to be like that. Back in the day when we had one tank and one boat and neither worked at the same time... I miss those days

.... and three subs, two of which actually worked, but they were in the West Edmonton Mall

Back
Top Bottom