BMW Season Opener | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW Season Opener

I would be attending this one, however it falls on the exact day of our instructors pre season meetup. I'll drop by after if it's still running.

BMW rides are well done. I've done 3 so far. No hard sell after. Un related but Wolf BMW in London is now one of 4 Peak Powersports dealerships. Looks like Mark sold the place.
That doesn’t look like a ride, more like a hang

F900XR is new this year? I had one as a rental last October! Delayed introduction here?
redesigned i believe, it was for sale here as well.

Any cost for the beemer rides? Wolf in London wanted something like 25$ or 50$ to attend the "event" in the past. It was a charity fundraiser.
Eff that. I prefer demos at rallies where you just show up, sign up and ride the bike. Most times if you hustle a bit you can get 3 rides in easily.

Any cost for the beemer rides? Wolf in London wanted something like 25$ or 50$ to attend the "event" in the past. It was a charity fundraiser.
Eff that. I prefer demos at rallies where you just show up, sign up and ride the bike. Most times if you hustle a bit you can get 3 rides in easily.
Yes Maranello charges for charity $20 per ride. You can sign up for as many as you like. They usually offer burgers, dogs and drinks so....

That demo days not till September. As I recall it was a good 45mins ride with some spirited sections.

Vamos!
I already signed up, they dont have any streetfighters on demo though 😢
1710429909719.png

Who are they playing?
I'd consider going if it's Ducati or Triumph, maybe Honda or Yamaha.
;)

Back
Top Bottom