Blue streak Racing! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Blue streak Racing!

油井緋色;2033600 said:
Great guys. I managed to smash my wind screen thanks to a failed solo one man rear stand attempt. Ordered Sunday, came Tuesday! =D

I thought you said it was a pine cone..... :confused:

So did you drop it again?

Yes..car next to it has a dent on the door but it saved most of the bike (except for the windscreen). Parents, thankfully, didn't care much even though I offered to repair the door.

I thought I got all the drops out of me from my first bike, these drops are just plain stupid.

油井緋色;2033628 said:
Yes..car next to it has a dent on the door but it saved most of the bike (except for the windscreen). Parents, thankfully, didn't care much even though I offered to repair the door.

I thought I got all the drops out of me from my first bike, these drops are just plain stupid.

I don't know if I should laugh at your or feel sorry for you. Next time, keep the kick stand down and if you feel like you're going to drop it, drop it on the kickstand side, it will catch itself.

Also, if you're having a hard time putting the bike on the rear stand by yourself, put on the passenger seat and hold it up with the strap while you line everything up.

I don't know if I should laugh at your or feel sorry for you. Next time, keep the kick stand down and if you feel like you're going to drop it, drop it on the kickstand side, it will catch itself.

Also, if you're having a hard time putting the bike on the rear stand by yourself, put on the passenger seat and hold it up with the strap while you line everything up.

Thanks for the advice. My family helps me and so does the gf. I'm just gonna wait for someone next time. Lubing a warm chain isn't worth risking breaking anymore stuff :'(

I saw a buddy do it after but now I'm too scared LOL

油井緋色;2033644 said:
Thanks for the advice. My family helps me and so does the gf. I'm just gonna wait for someone next time. Lubing a warm chain isn't worth risking breaking anymore stuff :'(

I saw a buddy do it after but now I'm too scared LOL

Is your rear stand rear handle or forward handle? Try a forward handle stand. Much easier to one man, you can hold onto the bars until you get the stand steady under the swingarm (or spools if you have 'em)

Two years ago I ordered a Two brothers exhaust pipe from this guy for a 700 Grizzly. It took him 8 weeks to get it to me after multiple phone calls. On july 8/13 I orderes another pipe for a 750 King Quad. I phone ordered it and he gaurenteed me two brothers had one in stock and I would have it in two weeks. I have been on the phone yesterday and today. He says he still hasent recieved it. Worst place I have ever dealt with. I should have learned the first time. Buy from from the U.S. and pay the shipping.

Two years ago I ordered a Two brothers exhaust pipe from this guy for a 700 Grizzly. It took him 8 weeks to get it to me after multiple phone calls. On july 8/13 I orderes another pipe for a 750 King Quad. I phone ordered it and he gaurenteed me two brothers had one in stock and I would have it in two weeks. I have been on the phone yesterday and today. He says he still hasent recieved it. Worst place I have ever dealt with. I should have learned the first time. Buy from from the U.S. and pay the shipping.

...seems legit

Had similar experience. 3 week wait time when promised a week. Also received exhaust damaged... After going back and forth i got no where, he never bothered to follow up.

Will be staying away from Blue Streak even i been reading all this positive experience

nothing but great experiences with Tony. I also wouldn't consider a 1 post count review even worth reading, positive or negative.

I've ordered a lot of parts from Tony in the last couple of years and I've never had any disappointments.

Had similar experience. 3 week wait time when promised a week. Also received exhaust damaged... After going back and forth i got no where, he never bothered to follow up.

Will be staying away from Blue Streak even i been reading all this positive experience
Two Brothers screw crap up ALL the time. Don't blame it on Tony! Sure, he get's most stuff in a week, but when they send him the wrong part (sent me a 12" can when we ordered a 10" can), had to ship it back and wait for replacement, etc. If he's got something in stock, sure, he can guarantee delivery, but when he's at the mercy of the crappy two or three distributors we have here in Canada, best he can do is guess!

I love Tony, never an issue. Always got it straightened out if not perfect the first time.

i've always had good experiences dealing with blue streak but i guess i'm the only one who finds his prices high. The "free shipping" seems like a good ploy but it seems like every item has shipping built into the price, so if you're ordering 4-5 things i've found it to be more expensive then dealing with other canadian distributors

Tony hooked me up with a great deal on some new rubber and a no mar tire changer!

Will be buying some racetech goodies and a accossato master soon from him.

Had a friend pick up a pair of Handroids at his tent sale, good price, beat anything online hands down as I have been looking for this glove for a long time, and it was in perfect condition. He offered to swap sizes/colors too since my friend wasn't sure it would fit me. Fits like..a glove?

Have also ordered TechSpec grips from him, they arrived in a matter of days.

Back
Top Bottom