biker shoots cager | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

biker shoots cager

We are so quick to point out the US is so bad but in the same breath we cross the border for cheaper better goods. Better opportunities & expect NAFTA to cater to us. How about manning the F up & take care of ourselves?

We are so quick to point out the US is so bad but in the same breath we cross the border for cheaper better goods. Better opportunities & expect NAFTA to cater to us. How about manning the F up & take care of ourselves?

LOL. We rely on the U.S. to take care of us. That's the fool's paradise we live in.

If cheap good were the measure of a great society, China would be paradise.

Of course the US isn't all bad, they have tons of unique strengths that we should be envious of. That doesn't change that they have serious problems deeply rooted in their flawed idea of what society is supposed to be.

If cheap good were the measure of a great society, China would be paradise.

Of course the US isn't all bad, they have tons of unique strengths that we should be envious of. That doesn't change that they have serious problems deeply rooted in their flawed idea of what society is supposed to be.
Trudeau said he admired China's "basic dictatorship". I don't think a dictatorship is anything I would admire.

No system is perfect.

LOL. We rely on the U.S. to take care of us. That's the fool's paradise we live in.
It would be nice to show our independence & show we're all grown up now.

Trudeau said he admired China's "basic dictatorship". I don't think a dictatorship is anything I would admire.

No system is perfect.
Which is always the first excuse used for not trying to improve anything, like saving kids' lives even when there are clearly successful models to follow elsewhere in the free world.

Which is always the first excuse used for not trying to improve anything, like saving kids' lives even when there are clearly successful models to follow elsewhere in the free world.
Name me a perfect system.

Can we at least get the aboriginals clean drinking water?

or is that asking for more than we can give again?

Giving the benefit of the doubt that she couldn't run away even though she could have used the shoulder, I would side on you with this. The further I read into the thread, IMO, the scales were tipping in her favor until....
LekdGZg.png

She has since deleted FB/Social Media.

That being said, road/tire temperatures is not a valid argument of not trying to get away. Assuming she had some experience on the bike, she could have easily weaved to the other side of traffic away from the guy the same way she presumably weaved to piss him off. She could have gone 20km/h and gotten away in traffic - it's not like she's running away at deep lean angles.
dWkz8

If I perceived the lifting of the jacket, and brandishing of the gun as a threat... Would I be legally allowed to shoot the brandisher? It's about perception don't forget!

If I perceived the lifting of the jacket, and brandishing of the gun as a threat... Would I be legally allowed to shoot the brandisher? It's about perception don't forget!
Should be, but would you really want all the hassle that goes with that?

...Of course the US isn't all bad, they have tons of unique strengths that we should be envious of. That doesn't change that they have serious problems deeply rooted in their flawed idea of what society is supposed to be.
I don't see it that way. The US has something that no other country has, a massive multi player private media. The state media neither dominates, moderates or controls the the delivery of news. Like all private media, survival is based on making money and that means attracting eyeballs to your outlets. The universal formula for that is sensationalization of news - that's what we see, that forms our stereotype of life in America. We see and form our opinion through this lens, not from our experiences on the ground as residents.

With all it's sensationalized failings, the USA has been the #1 destination for immigrant applicants from every single country in the world for more than 200 years, including Canada. Per capita, immigration from Canada to the US is 22 times higher than from the US to Canada.

What makes so many want to move to country without universal healthcare that's mired in AR-1 toting mass murders, Wall Street robber barons, and run by a Billionaire President with a penchant for big boobed strippers?

Ask anyone who has lived in the USA and Canada to contrast their experiences.

With all it's sensationalized failings, the USA has been the #1 destination for immigrant applicants from every single country in the world for more than 200 years, including Canada. Per capita, immigration from Canada to the US is 22 times higher than from the US to Canada.

Bam! Spot on. Thanks for confirming.
We make fun of the Americans but we turned a blind eye on the Millions of people who go there to earn a living. Even at the risk of getting shot

Name me a perfect system.
Name me a system that can't be improved. Any of them can because none are perfect.

In the case of the US, too many think they can't be improved and people die needlessly as a result.

油井緋色;2547443 said:
I bolded your statement that's proven my point entirely. What happens when the shooter misjudges the situation and fires? Can't say "I'm so sorry I misunderstood" to a dead person! Oh wait, a dead person can't say "I didn't mean to" either!

Well.... The law is the same in Canada. As long as you can articulate your reasoning and it is indeed reasonable... You're good.
Look, until you have actually faced grievous bodily harm yourself and have had to deal with it... You really don't have a clue what you're talking about.
In my job of 28 years I've had to deal with it more often than I care to remember. Sometimes the harm was directed at me, but most often at someone else and it was up to me and my colleagues to intervene.
There's a lot of interesting psychology (projection) exposed in these types of threads...

Pretty much textbook: Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[SUP][1][/SUP] For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting.

1][/URL][/SUP] For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting.[/B]

Hahahaha, Liberals blaming everyone how racist they are & they're the first to bring up race in a conversation. Nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom