Bike rentals in the GTA? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike rentals in the GTA?

Gtaexotics has been in the game for a long time. Lots of dodgy kijiji rentals but they probably don't have valid insurance. Does Truro rent bikes?

Had to google Truro rent bikes. Didn’t know they had a place called Truro in England.

I think the Harley dealer in London Ontario rents bikes

Cambridge Harley also rents bikes.

Last edited:
I've rented a couple times from GTAexotics before - it's always been a good experience.
For $500/day it better be! Weekday rate of $180/day is good I'd say. But $500/day for the slim pickings...not for me.

1710414275268.png

Too bad all their Harley rentals are 'Out of Stock'. Looks they got out of that business.

GTA "Exotics".... but it's two rows of the most boring Japanese bikes. The Boulevard M50 is like the Toyota Tercel of motorcycles lol

PS: I get it... rent what's cheapest and easiest to repair when people who aren't daily riders decide to go out crashing, but god damn, they have written Boulevard M50, while using a picture of a Boulevard C50 *face palm*

mafia-baby-get-your-****-together-right-now.jpg

GTA "Exotics".... but it's two rows of the most boring Japanese bikes. The Boulevard M50 is like the Toyota Tercel of motorcycles lol

PS: I get it... rent what's cheapest and easiest to repair when people who aren't daily riders decide to go out crashing, but god damn, they have written Boulevard M50, while using a picture of a Boulevard C50 *face palm*

View attachment 66582
Their business focus is exotic cars not bikes. I doubt they care about what someone thinks when looking at M50's or C50's.

We rented a Ninja 250 for my wife. It was $200 all in for the day including insurance. We had fun and they were really nice and easy to deal with.
There is probably no moto rental market in the GTA that makes money, especially with our short riding season and large volume of clientele that complains about anything and everything.

Last edited:
I mean they are practically the only game in town. They USED to have more exciting bikes, but I guess the risk/reward isn't worth it
Judging by their offerings, their target market isn't experienced riders who want to try out that super sport for a day. They are after the riders who may have less experience or have not ridden in a long time but do have their license and want to see if riding is for them again. Or maybe they have a friend/family visiting and they want to rent a bike for a day.

Their business focus is exotic cars not bikes. I doubt they care about what someone thinks when looking at M50's or C50's.

We rented a Ninja 250 for my wife. It was $200 all in for the day including insurance. We had fun and they were really nice and easy to deal with.
There is probably no moto rental market in the GTA that makes money, especially with our short riding season and large volume of clientele that complains about anything and everything.

Fantastic work clearly stating the obvious, but you would think that given the emphasis on the "showy" side of the business, where aesthetics and impression matter, these guys would have enough pride in their own work to make sure that the picture actually matches the product... That's beyond a brand thing, or a customer experience thing, that's just basic bare minimum giving just a fraction of a damn.

Now ya'll see why we just buy a bike to test ride?

This **** rings true.

Why'd you buy a retro motorcycle?
To see if I'd like one.

Ok, but why'd you buy a used V7 750, Interceptor 650, and Bonneville 865?
How else was I gonna find out which one I'd like best?

(The Interceptor is already gone btw...)

This **** rings true.

Why'd you buy a retro motorcycle?
To see if I'd like one.

Ok, but why'd you buy a used V7 750, Interceptor 650, and Bonneville 865?
How else was I gonna find out which one I'd like best?

(The Interceptor is already gone btw...)
im not really into classic bikes tbh, best case I get a modern euro retro (guzzi, bmw boxer, triumph twin)

Back
Top Bottom