Bike magazine: Honda to drop the CBR600? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike magazine: Honda to drop the CBR600?

And you have made the decision based on your extensive riding experience? You refined skills allowed you to take each one to the limit and found that the limit of the CBR300 comes sooner that the other bikes, have taking the bike to a track and made a comparison in braking points? acceleration at lean angle?

Or perhaps you have ridden 1500 km with each one of the bikes and found that comfort, reliability, gas mileage, RPM at hwy speeds is much better in all other models?

Or you just exchange bikes a few times and made a determination based on limited facts and experience and then come to a forum and make such strong statements?

So which one it is?

Sorry you are late to the party. I already crashed it.

Maybe if you come a little earlier next time I'll choose you.

I might eventually get a Honda 300. But I'd prefer less fairing and more windshield. Fun little bike to rev up.

I saw an opportunity to gain a couple last second chuckles before handing back the ownership.

So salty.

i didn't even pose it in the form of a question, and you came back. Go away. Inreb you are not!

Baggsy;2406631[B said:
]I might eventually get a Honda 300. But I'd prefer less fairing and more windshield.[/B] Fun little bike to rev up.

i didn't even pose it in the form of a question, and you came back. Go away. Inreb you are not!

CB300F with an aftermarket windscreen? Would make a nice ride...

Sorry you are late to the party. I already crashed it.

Maybe if you come a little earlier next time I'll choose you.

Keyboard Warrior
1. A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.

I called it sad

Time for bed

Keyboard Warrior
1. A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.

I called it sad

Time for bed

I'd love to stick around and chat but we've already been through this before.

I declare it a waste of time. You're just not sharp enough for my kind of entertainment as is evident with the copy and paste insult.

Run forrest run.

Last edited:
You are pulling statements made about two different bikes here. The CBR300R is heavily out performed by it's competitors in the 300 class. Period.

Honda's next bike in the lineup is called the CBR "500" which despite it's quite significant bump in engine size still barely pulls ahead of the competitors "300's" and some would argue it doesn't at all on a race track. So Honda's "CBR300" is at the back and even when they give it a significant boost in engine displacement "CBR500" it still doesn't separate itself from the smaller bikes when it should be able to.

You do realize that the CB 500 HP rating of 47 is there for a reason right? Honda did that on purpose so that the CB 500 bikes could be ridden by anyone with an A2 licence:

http://www.visordown.com/learners/a2-motorcycle-licence-explained/22034.html

The series of bikes was never intended to blow the doors off of anything. Should the CBR500R just be called a CB500R? What is in a name?

As for modern Hondas lacking "soul"; I guess that is all in how one interprets "soul". The Grom is a hoot and I think it was pretty cool of them to develop that bike and to bring it here.

I wish Honda would do some more bikes like the RC30, Hawk etc again.

If they brought this bike here I think it would fare really well against a lot of the middleweight naked bikes:

http://www.cycleworld.com/2013/11/07/2014-honda-cb650f-first-look-review-photos/

You do realize that the CB 500 HP rating of 47 is there for a reason right? Honda did that on purpose so that the CB 500 bikes could be ridden by anyone with an A2 licence:

http://www.visordown.com/learners/a2-motorcycle-licence-explained/22034.html

The series of bikes was never intended to blow the doors off of anything. Should the CBR500R just be called a CB500R? What is in a name?

As for modern Hondas lacking "soul"; I guess that is all in how one interprets "soul". The Grom is a hoot and I think it was pretty cool of them to develop that bike and to bring it here.

I wish Honda would do some more bikes like the RC30, Hawk etc again.

If they brought this bike here I think it would fare really well against a lot of the middleweight naked bikes:

http://www.cycleworld.com/2013/11/07/2014-honda-cb650f-first-look-review-photos/

Yes it is well known the restriction it was made to comply with. I addressed this issue in a previous post as well claiming that it would have been nice if they un- neutered the bike when they decided to sell in other markets that do not have the same restrictions.

An I agree about the RC30 100%. Honda is capable of bringing their entire lineup up to speed but again they lack inspiration and the desire to make exciting motorcycles like they use to.

How long before this UBER troll is actually banned. How many decent positive productive members will be banned due to his confrontational attitude. Very unfortunate one can be trapped and snatched to banhammer land along with this troll just for the slightest interaction but he carries on spewing filth.

Word of advice .....his trolling and battling not so good in the middle of the night he has hard time getting that perfect swirl on the flush upon cleaning. Not a good multi tasker.

Oh btw dont challenge to physical altercation. Knuckles muldoone here is martial arts expert although bad knuckles might slow the beast.

If and only if he had a 1/4 of a functioning brain he should EASILY figure out WHO I am by theses statements so lets play poke the troll today and see if all 10 brain cells can work at once. ALSO knuckles please appreciate that I am putting neck on the line ie. another ban.

Back to you now.

Last edited:
It's ok, it is actually entertaining to read his posts, I do hope he is trolling because if he actually believes what he posts then wow, he gets his knowledge from a tim hortons parking lot

Haven't read through the thread but a turbocharged i4 300 or 400cc to take its place would be cool. But most likely not gonna happen.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I'm just surprised that after his first two or three threads some people even bothering reading/replying to anything he says. He's no Mighty Mike... HOOLLLAAAA HOOLLLAAAA!

Wow, the butt hurt is strong in here.
Now would be a great time for that funny video PAUL1000RR posted couple years back about the hiltler gtam banhammer thingy f ing hilarious been searching if someone can find it please post

Haven't read through the thread but a turbocharged i4 300 or 400cc to take its place would be cool. But most likely not gonna happen.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Nah... It is all about the displacement! Mighty Mike was getting pretty bored doing 60 km/hr on that 600cc bike so 'Busa or ZX-14. Anything else is gutless and lacking soul... ;)

Drennan57... 3 months riding experience, owns a lame bike that's meant for old guys who want to tootle around, they slap big panniers on to buzz along for a weekend trip and you're telling others with much more experience how things are and what "SUX brah".

Well, let's put it this way... I can guarantee you that some of the guys replying here could smoke you with a CBR 300 on the track; Like overlap you kind of bad. They (CBR 300 + 500) totally suck though, right?

Total ignorance and a complete lack of knowledge.

Last edited:
Drennan57... 3 months riding experience, owns a lame bike that's meant for old guys who want to tootle around, they slap big panniers on to buzz along for a weekend trip and you're telling others with much more experience how things are and what "SUX brah".

Well, let's put it this way... I can guarantee you that some of the guys replying here could smoke you with a CBR 300 on the track; Like overlap you kind of bad. They (CBR 300 + 500) totally suck though, right?

Total ignorance and a complete lack of knowledge.

Having been on track with these "slow" CBR250s... I can tell ya, 27hp is a lot when you are using ALL 27 ALL the time even mid corner. Sure my Bandit has the top end speed...but a rider certainly makes the bike.

Having been on track with these "slow" CBR250s... I can tell ya, 27hp is a lot when you are using ALL 27 ALL the time even mid corner. Sure my Bandit has the top end speed...but a rider certainly makes the bike.

Agreed 100%. This Drennan57 is a know it all motorcycle guru, from just watching them race at Shanny and swapping bikes with friends lol.

Back
Top Bottom