big poppas purely hypothetical window shopping thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

big poppas purely hypothetical window shopping thread

bigpoppa

Well its that time of year again, no riding, no sun, just the bitter canadian winter, what better way to pass the time and kill the winter blues, eh?

So im window shopping a new bike. I need something with the ergonomics of the AT, but a bit sharper and more edge.

S1000XR/Inline 4's are out. Multi V4/V4 Pikes peak is also out for the moment($$$$)
Id look at another 1290 bike but I already own a SDR, and im not parting with it.(I've also ridden the SAS and I found it to be too relaxed and linear for my liking)

890SMT is out because not available in NA

So far Im looking at either a previous gen big Multi (gen 2 1200, gen 3 1200 or 1260)
or an aprilia capo(a bike of which I know nothing of)

What am I missing folks?

Forgot to add, 17" wheels are a must.

Last edited:
Well its that time of year again, no riding, no sun, just the bitter canadian winter, what better way to pass the time and kill the winter blues, eh?

So im window shopping a new bike. I need something with the ergonomics of the AT, but a bit sharper and more edge.

S1000XR/Inline 4's are out. Multi V4/V4 Pikes peak is also out for the moment($$$$)
Id look at another 1290 bike but I already own a SDR, and im not parting with it.(I've also ridden the SAS and I found it to be too relaxed and linear for my liking)

890SMT is out because not available in NA

So far Im looking at either a previous gen big Multi (gen 2 1200, gen 3 1200 or 1260)
or an aprilia capo(a bike of which I know nothing of)

What am I missing folks?

Forgot to add, 17" wheels are a must.
And I thought I changed up bikes a lot!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

And I thought I changed up bikes a lot!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
whoa, welcome back! Come join us at a food meet ;)
I still owe you a lunch!

My problem is i put too much money into accessories and not able to get the money back.

I thought you’re really enjoying the AT

Since you don't keep bikes very long, why not look for something completely different?

Take the Multi 1200S and 1260S for a test ride and see if that suits your fancy. I can't say a bad thing about either other than they're significantly slower and less exciting than an XR. Nod to the 1260 as the extra midrange is worth it over the 1200. That would be my choice given your criteria over any other bike (I may buy another also to go alongside some type of offroad capable tourer like an AT).

It's obvious, ain't it? What are you waiting for?

v100_34dx-1100x733-1.jpg

v100-mandello-006.jpg

Since you don't keep bikes very long, why not look for something completely different?
I like this idea. Why not something different?

Or maybe a MV Turismo Veloce? Or sell the SDR and AT, and be one of the first in line for the Multi V4 RS?

Hm… can’t edit posts anymore.

What took you soooo long
Yes you can. Or at least I can ... and seem to be editing just about every one of my posts as I notice mistakes after pressing send

Back
Top Bottom